Gauge back lighting!

MAD PROPS! thats awsome, I want I want, blue gauges would go great on my bike, thats the kind of mods that deserves a write up, unless your trying to make money doing it for others...
thumb_down.gif
whistling.gif

I personally thought it looked better with the fuel gauge on upside down and on the wrong side  
banghead.gif
  JK

How many more times did you explain it after I left...?

That DOES look really nice. You made it look easy enough to get me try doing one for myself.
bowdown.gif

Can you share the part number for the leds, and can you tell us how many leds there are for each postion??

sick this could be on my to do list once i get my car fixed and don't have to worry about messing up anything on the bike

Re: Gauge back lighting!

first of all that looks sweet looking to do that to mine were can i get the leds went to dealer they told me that u cant change the lights

Re: Gauge back lighting!

Did you just use a solder gun or did you have something to take off the old solder. reason asking is i was thinking of using air gun to blow away factory solder. unless it can be just left on and the oem leds come right up??

that looks like something i could do..... what type of LED lights does it require? i know there are several different kinds. also, does it only require soldering the leads to the board? thanks

could u post up a pic of just the circuit board by itself without the gauges on there? i wanna see the layout of the LED's and how many i would need without taking it apart

Back