A/F and Oil Pressure Gauges?

Dscahill

Registered
I have decided to add a A/F gauge and a oil pressure gauge to my '01 Busa, and have run into a snag. Tiger racing offers a plate that bolts to the triple tree but that blocks the view of the other gauges. My question is, for this of you who have this setup, is it tolerable riding like that? do you not notice it too much? or would putting them next to the OE gauges in the dash bezel be a better option for visibility?

Opinions?

-D

On a bike there is really no right or wrong it's more of a "get in where you fit in" mentality when mounting gauges and other various devices. I'm going to have 2 mount 2 gauges on my busa in the near future and like you said that tiger mount blocks the view of the other gauges and ive got a steering stem neck with a rear view camera and radar attached to it so I really couldn't put the gauges there :laugh:

More than likely I'm also gonna try to mount them somewhere along the inner dash panels. I thought about flipping that tiger mount and somehow attaching it to the top inside of my double bubble screen but I'm not sure how that would look or what a pain it would be 2 run the wiring?? Either way I'd love to see how you decide to do it :beerchug:

Back