Future Busa riders on board!

Thanks for the pictures.  Your kids are very photo genic.  Nice to see your bike again.  What was holding the bike up with them on it?  Not the kickstand I hope.

Paul
Thanks for worrying Paul, but yeah, the kickstand was down and the steering was locked...I made sure the bike was secure before I let them sit on it...

If you only saw how many times I check my bike whenever I park it. I'm constantly pushing and pulling it until I'm certain the only thing that will knock Caesar over is a BIG TRUCK!

aaaaAAAAAWWWWWWWWW, I see he's got the crouched position down packed already.  Very nice pics and beautiful kids Va.
biggrin.gif
I know!  Isn't it great?!  Now, if I can just keep him off of Dad's Harley, he might have a chance...
tounge.gif

Thanks BigDawg...they're tons of fun!
smile.gif
Let him test drive the Harley (the pipes will scare him enough) then let him test drive the Busa. End of story/Ballgame/checkmate
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice looking boys Michelle. Davids hair is like my 2 sons Jusytin and Mike before their clor changed around 12 years old.

Thanks guys!
smile.gif

NE...I have no idea where that blonde hair came from! I keep telling my husband I didn't get that guys name!
tounge.gif

billbell...it is nice...in the country, far from everything...
cool.gif
Thanks!

Awesome Michelle ... great kids ... great bike ... good ol' country living ... what more can you ask for ... the boys look happy ... how can they not be with a cool mom riding the coolest bike in the world !!

Awesome Michelle ... great kids ... great bike ... good ol' country living ... what more can you ask for ... the boys look happy ... how can they not be with a cool mom riding the coolest bike in the world !!
Awww...go on!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks DJ...hey, don't forget that picture!
smile.gif

Thats it Michelle, start 'em early!

I'm trying to!

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083807977 -->

Gina_Busa_Ride.JPG

Very cute, better start shopping for another busa soon, lol. I think if they team up, they may take ya.
laugh.gif

Just 8 more years, and they'll be borrowing Ceasar for prom night......they'll have all the ladies.
biggrin.gif
In 8 more years they'll only be 10 and 12...I hope I've got more time than that to prepare myself!
tounge.gif
They're only 2 and 4.....wow.....big kids!!
Can you imagine what they'll be riding by the time they're licensed......something with retractable wings.
smile.gif
Not even 2 and 4 yet...Sam turns 4 in September and David will be 2 in July! They're going to be big kids...tall I think, and I'm hoping for a "Denver Bronco" or two!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Good to see the boys enjoyin' the busa, Michelle. Ya gotta love kids!
beerchug.gif
Now, if only I could find a sane female to mate with and have some of my own...
drooling3.gif
wink.gif

Just 8 more years, and they'll be borrowing Ceasar for prom night......they'll have all the ladies.
biggrin.gif
In 8 more years they'll only be 10 and 12...I hope I've got more time than that to prepare myself!
tounge.gif
They're only 2 and 4.....wow.....big kids!!
Can you imagine what they'll be riding by the time they're licensed......something with retractable wings.
smile.gif
Not even 2 and 4 yet...Sam turns 4 in September and David will be 2 in July!  They're going to be big kids...tall I think, and I'm hoping for a "Denver Bronco" or two!  
tounge.gif
David's not even 2 yet......My neice is 1 and a half, and she looks like a baby still.....David looks like he's pushin 4.....wow.....what you feedin them boys down there???

tounge.gif

It's kinda odd....but Sam really looks like me...

hee hee hee...

dont let the husband read that....I got enuff trouble.

have a warm n fuzzy 1.........RSD.

Back