Future Busa riders on board!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I'm so proud! Sam can already touch the foot pegs and reach the grips! **sniff** **sniff**

Okay...I had to correct him on the "squid-like" pose he chose as soon as he sat on Caesar...
tounge.gif

Look_ma_no_hands.JPG

David was not happy when I told him he's too young to buy a new Busa of his own...
wow.gif

Davids_sad_look.JPG

smile.gif
Heh... Very Cute.... Not sure if your Busa is low enough though... Do you ANY suspension travel left in that thing???
laugh.gif

smile.gif
Heh...  Very Cute....  Not sure if your Busa is low enough though...  Do you ANY suspension travel left in that thing???  
laugh.gif
Are you kidding?! That Busa looks sweet lowered like that!
biggrin.gif

Honestly, I haven't had any problems with it that low...the guys that lowered Caesar said the Busa can go two more inches down from what I did; I don't believe that, but hey, what do I know?!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Beautiful kids Vabusa..................I'd say you should be proud.........but that's pretty obvious!!!!!
wink.gif

Beautiful kids Vabusa..................I'd say you should be proud.........but that's pretty obvious!!!!!    
wink.gif
Aww thanks scotty!  I am very proud of my boys...I was meant to have boys!  If I had girls, I think I'd be kind of lost!  
tounge.gif

No offense to the little gals out there...
smile.gif

My boys will keep me in line and in constant fear!  Ughhhh...but, it'll be fun!

Sam's already begging us to fix his go cart, and he's been on a little Suzuki dirt bike; he made sure to tell me "it fits me just fine Mommy!"  Let the games begin!

Great looking boys, Michelle! Already able to lean like that! You must be an incredible teacher or they were meant to ride!

Ahhhhhh so I see you do take the Busa off road and ride it like a dirt bike!!

hehehehe..

Cute pics Michelle
smile.gif

Ha ha thrasher!  I live in the woods (insert music from "Deliverance")
laugh.gif

We live down a long gravel road and can't seem to grow grass back 'der in 'dem woods no matter how hard we try!  
tounge.gif

Busas suck on gravel and dirt...and sand...eeewwwww...believe me, I know!

Thanks guys...for all of the compliments...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083783380 -->

Thanks for the pictures. Your kids are very photo genic. Nice to see your bike again. What was holding the bike up with them on it? Not the kickstand I hope.

Paul

Back