Update on a Bad Rider

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So as some may recall, I half met a guy who rides a black and silver Gen1 busa back on my california superbike school course. I had said how he constantly stalled, locked the brakes, couldn't shift, revving it like its cool constantly for no reason, and even more bad qualities. Well today I saw his bike and the chow hall and it is all scraped up on the left side. Looks like he dumped it and rashed her up pretty bad. I dont know if he got hurt or not cause i didnt see him nor did I feel like finding him. He had said he had the bike for 11 years when I spoke to him a few weeks ago and I pray he is lying. If you are that bad at riding after 11 years, you should just stop. I know everyone goes down every once and a while and stuff happens but from the poor qualities he had shown, I chock it up to he is just a really bad rider who shouldn't have a bike.

Learn to ride the machines you have well as obviously he hasn't.

Im sure he just got it recently, nobody rides that bad with 11 years of experience.
Maybe he got the bike that long but never really riden before???

Im sure he just got it recently, nobody rides that bad with 11 years of experience.
Maybe he got the bike that long but never really riden before???

I dont know... I am just assuming he was not telling me the truth. I could not see how someone could own something for 11 years and ride like that.

Back