Opinions on Future changes to the rides..

LeksBusa

Registered
hello all,

had some evil plans brewing in the noggin about how i want my rides to look in the very near future. Wanted to see what ya'll thought and any ideas ya'll could share...so, heres what i've had in mind.

first: The '98 E320.

It already has the AMG package on it (minus the engine) just the wheels and badges. I was just thinking about powder coating the wheels, smoking the tails, HID kit for the headlights, and a bit darker tint for the windows..

second: The big Bus'

thinking about gold wheels, gold overlays for the badges but keeping the kanji the same, smoked turn signals, smoked windscreen, HID kit, maybe some color matched brake and clutch levers (gold), yoshi R77 slip ons, and blacking out the passenger foot pegs and the heel gaurds on the driver pegs(or whatever those are called..

mercedes.jpg

Attachments

• busa.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 222
Sounds like you got a good plan for the Bus :thumbsup:

ya know, I was thinking the same thing too hehehe...in all seriousness, thanks bro!!

every day I roll her out of the garage and wipe her down and warm her up for the ride ahead, i just stare at her and see all the previuosly mentioned things already done to her and I just say to myself "D@mn! what a gorgeous machine!!"..

same feeling with the car, but not even close to the bike ya know.

:beerchug:

Back