Front Blinkers for oversized scoops

Pig spotter mirrors suck and are ugly. I would avoid them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Another optionn not sure if anyone has tried it I know on Gen 1 Busa you can purchase and use CBR Blackbird XX Mirrors they have turnsignals mounted on the backside of the mirrors.

This's a great idea if you like the look, it keeps things really simple. Gsxr1000 mirrors bolt up and have the signals in them too. They also sit out a little further, you'll see behind you easier, especially if you have wide shoulders.

Does anyone know what size marker light the 08 use?

If you are talking a out the 2 little lights that are in the upper corners of the headlights they are 194. You can get them in multiple different colors to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since I'm getting the over sized scoops and have turn my marker lights into signals can I by a 194 LED or does it have to be an LED made especially for the purpose of using it for a signal?

You'd have to wire just the turn signal lead to the 194 marker lights, as they aren't dual voltage or dual filament.

Ogre, If I get the signal LED's I can just wire the wires from the turn signal without having to figure out which wires are the turn signal lead?

Bro, I don't know that i'd try this without a good deal of electrical knowledge. Do you have any buddies with 12v experience

Someone from the org sent me instructions from the ones u get from hotbodies. I know how to wire them I was just trying to find out if it had to be a blinking signal light. But whatever the case is I did purchase the signal led and not the regular marking bulb

Then the bulb should have a constant, a blink, and a ground. You'd basically just splice right into the turn signal harness

Back