Front Blinkers for oversized scoops

coreywiley

Registered
Hello everyone! I can anyone tell me where I can purchase just the replace LED signals for the front? I bought some over sized scoops for the front but they didn't come with the blinkers and I really don't want to use pig spotter mirrors cause I'm not to crazy about the look. Any info would be greatly appreciated . Thanks.

i have an oversize scoop for my icecream...my led's light up when i hit the scales...lol

If u don't have any info keep it moving and stop leaving crazy comments. I hate that! I'm trying to find and you always get that one.

Are you talking about the lights that are in the corner of the headlights on the gen 2s? If so you might search for Blanca's HID thread and it will tell you where he got his bulbs at. Sorry I can't be more help, I'm posting from my phone.

Something like these? They are cheap everywhere on ebay. I've bought from several U.S sellers without ever a problem with any bulbs either.
1156 Super red LED Bulbs for motorcycles (pair): eBay Motors (item 330488221921 end time Nov-22-10 12:28:52 PST)

I don't remember the bulb number for the signal lights, and it's not given in the service manual...imagine that. The bulb number is still the same in LED anyway.

JSLED.jpg

Take your old bulb or socket to any auto parts store too. Most of them carry many sizes of LEDs for cars now. All the bulbs are the same by number anyway, they can find it for you if you're unsure about which one you're looking for. They're just usually alot cheaper on ebay.

Are you useing the Hot Bodies? I think mine came with the yellow lights and I just rerouted the blinkers to the clearance lights. They are not led though.

Oh, you mean the whole blinker don't you!? Sorry:laugh:I'll look around

How about bar end mirrors too?

Oh, you mean the whole blinker don't you!? Sorry:laugh:I'll look around

How about bar end mirrors too?

Did you want a set of front turn signal lenses to put into the new scoops?
They come in clear, blue, and smoke. If not, then all you need is the above mentioned bulbs. Sorry, I'm tired and braindead.

You'd splice into the turn signal circuit. Or there are sites around that have components that you can plug into where the bulb would go, so you wouldn't have to chop up the factory wiring

I think autolumination.com has some reverse plugs you may be able to use

If I bout Led's how would I go about making sure they blink like turn signals?

Wow, I was going to fix your text but I don't even know what you were trying to say. I really hate it when people do that. They can't type and don't proofread before they post.

Sorry, I am no help either.

Wow, I was going to fix your text but I don't even know what you were trying to say. I really hate it when people do that. They can't type and don't proofread before they post.

Sorry, I am no help either.

I'm not even go to respond to this cause I'm not trying to get kicked off the site. So I'm just going to keep it moving.

Another optionn not sure if anyone has tried it I know on Gen 1 Busa you can purchase and use CBR Blackbird XX Mirrors they have turnsignals mounted on the backside of the mirrors.

Hello everyone! I can anyone tell me where I can purchase just the replace LED signals for the front? I bought some over sized scoops for the front but they didn't come with the blinkers and I really don't want to use pig spotter mirrors cause I'm not to crazy about the look. Any info would be greatly appreciated . Thanks.

1157 1156 Autolumination.com leds (Automotive Replacement Light Bulbs, Headlights, Foglights & Lamps)

There you go corey. Every possible LED light you could want for your front turn signals. I have the SwitchBack LEDS so i actually have white running lights and they flip back and forth when i hit my turn signal
sb_aw.gif

Takes a good bit of modification but you can manage it.

If you dont want to go that route that sit has like i said every LED bulb you could want :thumbsup:

He doesn't have blinkers anymore. What I'm saying is to modify the scoops to fit a line of led's that you wire as turn signals

Back