FROM 250HP TO 427HP

only low compression, water injection and tuned rich 11.1-11.5 AFR above 6000 rpm. Barry said pulling the timing with this set up is not necessary. pulling timming also costs you a little hp.

Do you look at the date of the post's your repling to. That guy hasn't logged in for 6 months. Grave digger.

Hey Guys!! There is no longer a Boosted. When the ORG got the facelift,........he had issues logging on,.........so he changed his screen name to Boosted2. He is here,......lurking in the shadows somewhere! :poke: OH,.....and he just did a little more work to his bike,.......might be in the 450+ HP range now......but he can tell you more about that!! HEY LAWSON!!!!! Come out and PLAY!!!!:thumbsup:

He upgraded to the RCC ultra plenum so he could run alot more boost on pump gas and stop spending $75 for a tank of gas:thumbsup: For whatever little dual ball bearing turbo he is using its makes a **** ton of power on pump gas which is really crazy

I'm going to turn it back down to a "mild" 250hp now but its nice to know whats on tap.

Pretty soon it might be hard to keep it down at 250hp~!~ :laugh:

(Not that many of us have 250hp to play with~!~)

Last edited:
Do you look at the date of the post's your repling to. That guy hasn't logged in for 6 months. Grave digger.
Actually yes I did see that. I enjoy turbo bikes and this forum is full of good info I'd like to read I to

He upgraded to the RCC ultra plenum so he could run alot more boost on pump gas and stop spending $75 for a tank of gas:thumbsup: For whatever little dual ball bearing turbo he is using its makes a **** ton of power on pump gas which is really crazy

now that's something I wanna see, esp cuz it's an 08.

Actually yes I did see that. I enjoy turbo bikes and this forum is full of good info I'd like to read I to

now that's something I wanna see, esp cuz it's an 08.

Yes the 08's with the larger 2mm crank and improved head flow seem to benefit nicely. Duncan make sure and post up you dyno chart so we can see how your power curve is. I know you said it comes on very early. I'm about set thinking that I will 08 crank, 83mm pistons and port my head eventually. That TQ is crazy....I think mine made 306lb max and at 40lb

I've ridden this bike at around 20 p.s.i. IF you are not use to this kind of power on 2 wheels,.........then simply prepare your body to relieve itself of bodily fluids,......and maybe some solids!! :whistle:

Here it is
09augklninjaentcntr017.jpg

427 hp .... and you swapped back to a stock swingarm :laugh: Thought maybe you woke up with a death wish:rofl:

427 hp .... and you swapped back to a stock swingarm :laugh: Thought maybe you woke up with a death wish:rofl:

That's not his Gen 2 bike. That is his other turbo bike which he purchased from another member on the ORG. His 08 has around 4 inches added to the rear. And as far as a death wish?? 450+ hp on a Busa?? Yeah,.......I think that falls under the catagory of "death wish"!! :poke:

:laugh:

That's not his Gen 2 bike. That is his other turbo bike which he purchased from another member on the ORG. His 08 has around 4 inches added to the rear. And as far as a death wish?? 450+ hp on a Busa?? Yeah,.......I think that falls under the catagory of "death wish"!! :poke:

:laugh:
Joe don't laugh, I'm going to strap your rear on the intercooled bike and "turn her way up"...LOL.:rofl:

Back