A few dyno videos from the weekend

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Spent the day on the dyno on Sunday.

First bike is a 2018 with a stock motor, spacer plate, head studs, stainless valves and HD springs. Tunes through the ecu, on pump gas, I also used the ecu to control boost which isn’t commonly done. I’ve been using ecu boost control more frequently on lower HP bikes that don’t need a boost ramp over time or speed. The ecu only does boost by gear.

It’s a great, cheap options to an ams, or dinosaur bleed style controllers. They take a little work to get the boost to come in smooth and repetitive, but well worth the effort.

The bike made:
225hp @ 6.8psi
306hp @ 13.5psi

Up next is a bone stock 09 with an rcc stage 1 kit. Nothing special other then it’s tuned on VP X98 unicorn HP piss for nearly a 40whp gain over what this set up typically makes on 93 pump gas at the same boost level.

Nice! Need to get my gen1 to you sometime and have it tuned. I can pull off the pc3 if needed. No boost
While I’m generally anti-power commander, they’re fine on gen 1s

Wish I could of been there. Maybe some day I'll install a stage 1.
I’ll be there next Sunday. I’ll be doing a pump gas tune on that x98 bike. I’m also going to have Lucy there on pump gas too to do a direct comparison and overlay between the two kits.

Back