FROM 250HP TO 427HP

boosted

Registered
Well I havn't been able to ride my new stage 2 velocity much because of weather, but yesterday I dumped some c-16 in her tank and turned up the boost. Barry dynoed my bike and 6 lbs produced apx 250 hp. This is really a hand full but controllable. WELL LET ME TELL YOU I programed my boost controller to gradually "up" the boost progressively in each gear and I even ramped the progression in 2nd and 3rd gear. 1st-6lbs
2nd-9lbs {#3 ramp}
3rd-13lbs {#2 ramp}
4th-17lbs
5th-22lbs
6th-22lbs
This thing turned into a tire spinning head shaking demon! 5th gear power wheelies no problem. Also of note the thing Barry could not believe is at 22lbs it made 289 foot lbs of torque. [the 08 is strong] How those fellows hang on to 30-35 lbs {600hp} in pro street is beyond me. MY bike would acclerate from 100-200 mph in a blur. [18-39 gearing] At some point everybody should taste a little "boost". I'm going to turn it back down to a "mild" 250hp now but its nice to know whats on tap.

Only under the right conditions would I need something like that. Be careful with it. Besides that fact that it is addicting (as I've been told) it's also dangerous.

Also of note the thing Barry could not believe is at 22lbs  it made 289 foot lbs of torque.
22 lbs? You said 19 last time.
whistling.gif

Amazing what a difference my bike made at 27PSI
compared to 12psi

6 over arm and it would wheely in 4rth

and remember it is not a wheely if you have to tug on the bars
It comes up VIOLENTLY
tounge.gif

If I was going to ride a bike with that much power, I think the safest way to handle it would be in a drag bike chassis with a wheelie bar.

Back