(Revolution @ Aug. 03 2007,20:47) we need a spanking smiley  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
here ya go......

stick.gif

one more.....

slapping.gif
thank you MIstress, may i have another?

I can relate. I occasioanlly get irritated at the conduct of others on the road. I will give you my example. I was riding a slow and go V-Twin recently, taking it in for service for a friend of mine who was waiting for me to to give me the ride back.

Minding my own business. Up in the rearview I see 3 sportbikes in a pack coming up fast. As they approached me they surrounded me on all sides and begin laughing and revvig and wheelies around the place just to taunt. Revved them up to like 10K and popped the clutch and turned and flipped me off as they sped off.

OK...no problem for me I just continue on to the shop. Well a few miles up I see that they pulled into a local hang out where there were a grouping of bikes. I made note of it got to the shop and on the ride back I said I need you to get me to Bridgette (my bike's name) directly. To which he replied...why what's up? I said I need to settle a little business.

So 10 minutes later I am geared up and on my way back to the hang out....minding my own business as usual. Much to my good fortune I saw the same 3 bikes turning towards the interstate up ahead. They didn't see me or at least didn't make recognition.

So I stayed way back and let them act like asses thru traffic on the way all the way to the interstate, and just idled along in traffic pretty far behind so I could watch which direction.

So I was about 1/2 mile or so back and I let them of course pour it on to race out into the interstate. I pulled in and held mine at about a mile back on the interstate waiting for the opportunity.

They turned off onto a known little travelled highway and as expected hauled ass up the road. Now there is no traffic and open road, so I turn the wick up on Bridgette some. I began closing in on them and they were oblivious to anything being behind them and gaining on them.

I get about 100 yards behind them and get my self planted in place and got right behind thier pack doing about 120. Pulled out and got right beside them looked over my shoulder and twisted it a little still staying in 6th and leaving them but not quickly. You could hear everyone of them downshift and sound like a bunch of chainsaws on steroids winding up. They came ripping up on me in full tilt go fast mode. I timed it perfect. Just as they were coming up on me, I dropped it 2 gears turned and flipped them the same bird they had flipped me back in town, and nailed it. They disappeared like cockroaches in the rearview mirror, all of them trying to figure out how to tuck in and go faster somehow.

I backed off to 130, let them approach again on full bore and nailed it again, just to let them know it wasn't some fluke.

I purposely taunted them for about 15 miles until the next little town was coming up. There is a light that begins the transition from open highway to town thoroughfare. That light was green. I waited through that and it went red again. Up they come finally. The light happened to stay red long enough for them to get to it.

They were like dude whats the deal why you ragging us on that thing? I said dude you flipped me off back in town on a bike that you knew was no match for yours, why can't I do the same to you.

I then said Oh by the way, if you think that you get your ass kicked at high speeds try me when the light goes green. They said no way man that's a Busa. I said Yep and I'm the same guy that you flipped off before so isn't it interesting how things can change.

They idled away from the light, and I made a U-Turn and headed back. I felt so much better.....sigh....sorry sometimes I just can't help it.

(TallTom @ Aug. 04 2007,09:08) I can relate.  I occasioanlly get irritated at the conduct of others on the road.  I will give you my example.  I was riding a slow and go V-Twin recently, taking it in for service for a friend of mine who was waiting for me to to give me the ride back.

Minding my own business.  Up in the rearview I see 3 sportbikes in a pack coming up fast.  As they approached me they surrounded me on all sides and begin laughing and revvig and wheelies around the place just to taunt.  Revved them up to like 10K and popped the clutch and turned and flipped me off as they sped off.

OK...no problem for me I just continue on to the shop.  Well a few miles up I see that they pulled into a local hang out where there were a grouping of bikes.  I made note of it got to the shop and on the ride back I said I need you to get me to Bridgette (my bike's name) directly.  To which he replied...why what's up?  I said I need to settle a little business.

So 10 minutes later I am geared up and on my way back to the hang out....minding my own business as usual.  Much to my good fortune I saw the same 3 bikes turning towards the interstate up ahead.  They didn't see me or at least didn't make recognition.

So I stayed way back and let them act like asses thru traffic on the way all the way to the interstate, and just idled along in traffic pretty far behind so I could watch which direction.  

So I was about 1/2  mile or so back and I let them of course pour it on to race out into the interstate.  I pulled in and held mine at about a mile back on the interstate waiting for the opportunity.

They turned off onto a known little travelled highway and as expected hauled ass up the road.  Now there is no traffic and open road, so I turn the wick up on Bridgette some.  I began closing in on them and they were oblivious to anything being behind them and gaining on them.

I get about 100 yards behind them and get my self planted in place and got right behind thier pack doing about 120.  Pulled out and got right beside them looked over my shoulder and twisted it a little still staying in 6th and leaving them but not quickly.  You could hear everyone of them downshift and sound like a bunch of chainsaws on steroids winding up.  They came ripping up on me in full tilt go fast mode. I timed it perfect.  Just as they were coming up on me, I dropped it 2 gears turned and flipped them the same bird they had flipped me back in town, and nailed it.  They disappeared like cockroaches in the rearview mirror, all of them trying to figure out how to tuck in and go faster somehow.

I backed off to 130, let them approach again on full bore and nailed it again, just to let them know it wasn't some fluke.

I purposely taunted them for about 15 miles until the next little town was coming up.  There is a light that begins the transition from open highway to town thoroughfare.  That light was green. I waited through that and it went red again.  Up they come finally.  The light happened to stay red long enough for them to get to it.

They were like dude whats the deal why you ragging us on that thing?  I said dude you flipped me off back in town on a bike that you knew was no match for yours, why can't I do the same to you.  

I then said Oh by the way, if you think that you get your ass kicked at high speeds try me when the light goes green.  They said no way man that's a Busa.  I said Yep and I'm the same guy that you flipped off before so isn't it interesting how things can change.

They idled away from the light, and I made a U-Turn and headed back.  I felt so much better.....sigh....sorry sometimes I just can't help it.
thats a great story
beerchug.gif
man i bet that did feel good to make that point with these guys maybe they will cool it now

A riders a rider whether on a cruiser or a land rocket. I have all respect for riders until they do something foolish or childish. Glad to see you teach em a lesson Tom. I hope in the future they will respect all riders and not just ones in their class.
beerchug.gif

(TallTom @ Aug. 04 2007,12:08) I can relate.  I occasioanlly get irritated at the conduct of others on the road.  I will give you my example.  I was riding a slow and go V-Twin recently, taking it in for service for a friend of mine who was waiting for me to to give me the ride back.

Minding my own business.  Up in the rearview I see 3 sportbikes in a pack coming up fast.  As they approached me they surrounded me on all sides and begin laughing and revvig and wheelies around the place just to taunt.  Revved them up to like 10K and popped the clutch and turned and flipped me off as they sped off.

OK...no problem for me I just continue on to the shop.  Well a few miles up I see that they pulled into a local hang out where there were a grouping of bikes.  I made note of it got to the shop and on the ride back I said I need you to get me to Bridgette (my bike's name) directly.  To which he replied...why what's up?  I said I need to settle a little business.

So 10 minutes later I am geared up and on my way back to the hang out....minding my own business as usual.  Much to my good fortune I saw the same 3 bikes turning towards the interstate up ahead.  They didn't see me or at least didn't make recognition.

So I was about 1/2  mile or so back and I let them of course pour it on to race out into the interstate.  I pulled in and held mine at about a mile back on the interstate waiting for the opportunity.

They turned off onto a known little travelled highway and as expected hauled ass up the road.  Now there is no traffic and open road, so I turn the wick up on Bridgette some.  I began closing in on them and they were oblivious to anything being behind them and gaining on them.

I get about 100 yards behind them and get my self planted in place and got right behind thier pack doing about 120.  Pulled out and got right beside them looked over my shoulder and twisted it a little still staying in 6th and leaving them but not quickly.  You could hear everyone of them downshift and sound like a bunch of chainsaws on steroids winding up.  They came ripping up on me in full tilt go fast mode. I timed it perfect.  Just as they were coming up on me, I dropped it 2 gears turned and flipped them the same bird they had flipped me back in town, and nailed it.  They disappeared like cockroaches in the rearview mirror, all of them trying to figure out how to tuck in and go faster somehow.

I purposely taunted them for about 15 miles until the next little town was coming up.  There is a light that begins the transition from open highway to town thoroughfare.  That light was green. I waited through that and it went red again.  Up they come finally.  The light happened to stay red long enough for them to get to it.

They were like dude whats the deal why you ragging us on that thing?  I said dude you flipped me off back in town on a bike that you knew was no match for yours, why can't I do the same to you.  

I then said Oh by the way, if you think that you get your ass kicked at high speeds try me when the light goes green.  They said no way man that's a Busa.  I said Yep and I'm the same guy that you flipped off before so isn't it interesting how things can change.

They idled away from the light, and I made a U-Turn and headed back.  I felt so much better.....sigh....sorry sometimes I just can't help it.
laugh.gif
ain't it funny, the reaction you get from people.when ya put the shoe on the other foot.maybe they will learn from their ignorance.probably not.

(TallTom @ Aug. 04 2007,12:08) I can relate.  I occasioanlly get irritated at the conduct of others on the road.  I will give you my example.  I was riding a slow and go V-Twin recently, taking it in for service for a friend of mine who was waiting for me to to give me the ride back.

I like wearing any of my .org shirts while chugging along on my Nomad. Kinda like having a sticker that says "My other bike is a Busa".
wink.gif

Poppy - you might want to forward that idea to captain to put on a t-shirt. A lot of us here have more than 1 bike, heck - some have more than 1 'busa!

(LCB @ Aug. 04 2007,22:31) Poppy - you might want to forward that idea to captain to put on a t-shirt.  A lot of us here have more than 1 bike, heck - some have more than 1 'busa!
That's a good idea......I know I'd buy 2 or 3......or more!

(ozz @ Aug. 04 2007,12:58)
(TallTom @ Aug. 04 2007,09:08) I can relate. I occasioanlly get irritated at the conduct of others on the road. I will give you my example. I was riding a slow and go V-Twin recently, taking it in for service for a friend of mine who was waiting for me to to give me the ride back.

Minding my own business. Up in the rearview I see 3 sportbikes in a pack coming up fast. As they approached me they surrounded me on all sides and begin laughing and revvig and wheelies around the place just to taunt. Revved them up to like 10K and popped the clutch and turned and flipped me off as they sped off.

OK...no problem for me I just continue on to the shop. Well a few miles up I see that they pulled into a local hang out where there were a grouping of bikes. I made note of it got to the shop and on the ride back I said I need you to get me to Bridgette (my bike's name) directly. To which he replied...why what's up? I said I need to settle a little business.

So 10 minutes later I am geared up and on my way back to the hang out....minding my own business as usual. Much to my good fortune I saw the same 3 bikes turning towards the interstate up ahead. They didn't see me or at least didn't make recognition.

So I was about 1/2 mile or so back and I let them of course pour it on to race out into the interstate. I pulled in and held mine at about a mile back on the interstate waiting for the opportunity.

They turned off onto a known little travelled highway and as expected hauled ass up the road. Now there is no traffic and open road, so I turn the wick up on Bridgette some. I began closing in on them and they were oblivious to anything being behind them and gaining on them.

I get about 100 yards behind them and get my self planted in place and got right behind thier pack doing about 120. Pulled out and got right beside them looked over my shoulder and twisted it a little still staying in 6th and leaving them but not quickly. You could hear everyone of them downshift and sound like a bunch of chainsaws on steroids winding up. They came ripping up on me in full tilt go fast mode. I timed it perfect. Just as they were coming up on me, I dropped it 2 gears turned and flipped them the same bird they had flipped me back in town, and nailed it. They disappeared like cockroaches in the rearview mirror, all of them trying to figure out how to tuck in and go faster somehow.

I purposely taunted them for about 15 miles until the next little town was coming up. There is a light that begins the transition from open highway to town thoroughfare. That light was green. I waited through that and it went red again. Up they come finally. The light happened to stay red long enough for them to get to it.

They were like dude whats the deal why you ragging us on that thing? I said dude you flipped me off back in town on a bike that you knew was no match for yours, why can't I do the same to you.

I then said Oh by the way, if you think that you get your ass kicked at high speeds try me when the light goes green. They said no way man that's a Busa. I said Yep and I'm the same guy that you flipped off before so isn't it interesting how things can change.

They idled away from the light, and I made a U-Turn and headed back. I felt so much better.....sigh....sorry sometimes I just can't help it.
thats a great story
beerchug.gif
man i bet that did feel good to make that point with these guys maybe they will cool it now
Awesome story, I think the ones that irritate me more though are the holier than thou Harley guys, I try to wave to every other rider while I'm out, and some of those pukes act like you don't even exist.

Evertime I go Riding these Assh.... seem to take one look at me and then they take one look at the "HAYABUSA" written on the side of my fairing and BACK THE F.... off. I have had Harley rider's get out of my way. This bike has a Lot of Respect in the Motorcycle Community. I love My Bike !!!!!
bowdown.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 05 2007,22:05) dude you picking on poor tuners now  
firedevil.gif
Not normally, unless the driver is a real azzhat. Most are smart enough to know it isn't really a race, just a spanking.

I had a souped up neon srt4 taunt me for about 3 miles once, I tried and tried to ignore him But when we hit the first stoplight I got up beside him and started reving, He took off like a bat out of hell, I just eased out the clutch got rolling and then just twisted her open and passed him like he was sitting still !!!!! when we stopped again I said " I thought you wanted to race" he just shook his head and said " I didnt have a chance" as his buddy was ripping him apart !!!!

Back