Fresh kill

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I'm not a street racer, but I be tormented into one.  I'm riding down a 6 lane highway following a buddy who's on a 600.  The dude is not very experienced so I was watching his back in traffic.  

Some jackazz in a 4 banger tuner POS with a loud pipe passes me and pulls inbetween us.  Then he whips into the next lane, and starts taunting my buddy into racing him.  

I accepted the challenge on my buddy's behalf.  Dropped to second, changed lanes and rolled up beside him and it was on.  I topped second, shifted into 3rd and made it look like a close race until he hit his top end.  You should have seen his face when I hit fourth and pulled away like he had just shut the motor off.

I got a safe distance from him, then slowed to the limit, pulled in between two cars and let him speed bye, and by buddy catch back up and take the point.  Normally I wouldn't have wasted the gas, but hopefully I embarrassed him enough to leave other bikers alone.

All the tuner guy is gonna think is that he hung with ya till the higher speeds. The kid probly thinks his tuner car is fast now.

Yep, next time just drop shift into second let her scream and wind out, power shift into third and ease off and let him catch up! Less exposure to tickets that way.

" No officer, I wasn't racing. Did you even see anyone even close to me"

Do you know what a racing fine will get you? It is a criminal ofense here in Florida. My older son got caught and cost me 3k to get him straight again. MFKR!

argue.gif

these cars these kids run today crack me up with their coffee can exaust and sewing machine motors  
all_coholic.gif

i get that once in awhile here to i usually dont waste the gas but once in awhile
firedevil.gif
race.gif

Street racing here will cost you $350 and 8 points. There might have been a time a couple of years ago when a certain 05LE busa rider got pulled over in a 475whp 2003 cobra for that very thing. Fortunately for this unnamed cobra owner, when I errrrrrr he went to pay the fine, the prosecuter was a retired Marine said pay $250 cash and it will never see your errrrr his record and not court date or anything.

Don

(USN05LE @ Aug. 03 2007,14:26) Street racing here will cost you $350 and 8 points.  There might have been a time a couple of years ago when a certain 05LE busa rider got pulled over in a 475whp 2003 cobra for that very thing.  Fortunately for this unnamed cobra owner, when I errrrrrr  he went to pay the fine, the prosecuter was a retired Marine said pay $250 cash and it will never see your  errrrr his record and not court date or anything.

Don
Semper Fi Devil Dog, let me put that right in your hand.

Ooh rah!

*runs out the courthouse*

(USN05LE @ Aug. 03 2007,16:26) Street racing here will cost you $350 and 8 points.  There might have been a time a couple of years ago when a certain 05LE busa rider got pulled over in a 475whp 2003 cobra for that very thing.  Fortunately for this unnamed cobra owner, when I errrrrrr  he went to pay the fine, the prosecuter was a retired Marine said pay $250 cash and it will never see your  errrrr his record and not court date or anything.

Don
Nice.

(LeeFL2 @ Aug. 03 2007,15:55) Yep, next time just drop shift into second let her scream and wind out, power shift into third and ease off and let him catch up! Less exposure to tickets that way.

" No officer, I wasn't racing. Did you even see anyone even close to me"

Do you know what a racing fine will get you? It is a criminal ofense here in Florida. My older son got caught and cost me 3k to get him straight again. MFKR!

argue.gif
I know how bad po-po will hit me. Like I said, I'm not a racer. Someone really needs to tick me off to get me to drop the hammer. Normally I wouldn't have paid any attention to him, just let him go, but I wanted to pull him away from my bud.

(GMbusa @ Aug. 03 2007,13:35) All the tuner guy is gonna think is that he hung with ya till the higher speeds.  The kid probly thinks his tuner car is fast now.
Good kill and maybe next time he'll be stupid enough to race for pinks with his confidence glistening... sounds like a "con" we... errrr... I mean someone use to run back in the day.

i never down shift on he hi way when someone wants to play. 6th is good enough for me

Where do the current crop of "fast" car idiots come from? When I was their age, it took more than a POS 4 banger and a tomato can exhaust (made to look very big) to impress someone.

The current crop of idiots don't even feel embarrassed when they get blown off the road. Too many video games and not enough real life, I suppose.

Let a Eclipes pass me a couple weeks back.followed him 8 to 10 miles running 100-130.Got tired of playing around,pulled up beside him at 120 in 4th looked at him and tagged it.game over.Let him catch up twice in the twisty's,cause he couldn't keep up.It was fun
smile.gif

way to take care of your bud
beerchug.gif

Whatever happened to having um i dunno maybe umm hmm a fast car for once!! theres no replacement for displacement granted i have a honda for my daily but wtf why do people think they're fast their not the only reason i have mine is because gas and thats gonna be gone soon hopefully in the next week for a ws6 trans am but when i had my z28 i knew my place i didn't go around trying to race bike thats just stupid the dumb ass probably just wanted to see what they had but good idea to get him away from your buddie +1

(BlkDrgnZ28 @ Aug. 04 2007,04:11) Whatever happened to having um i dunno maybe umm hmm a fast car for once!! theres no replacement for displacement granted i have a honda for my daily but wtf why do people think they're fast their not the only reason i have mine is because gas and thats gonna be gone soon hopefully in the next week for a ws6 trans am but when i had my z28 i knew my place i didn't go around trying to race bike thats just stupid the dumb ass probably just wanted to see what they had but good idea to get him away from your buddie +1
I think the crop of lame cars in the 80's and early 90's changed peoples perception of fast. My Busa has more horsepower than my 82 Trans Am did. And the TA was the fastes, most powerful car Pontiac made that year.

Technology has helped make more HP per cubic inch. I remember when 1:1 was the builders dream ratio to make. Now the factories are putting out cars with 1.5:1.

Back