Fourth of July...

Be sure to take some pix of your fireworks, bro...

Most towns in Cali have banned them due to fiscal constraints and fire hazard.

It's o.k. by me, though...I remember what they look like from last year!

laugh.gif

Have a good holiday.

Brenda and I are leaving for Chattanooga Thursday evening......

Where are the festivities?
We will be going to this on Thursday evening if you all want to meet up at Rosses Landing to see the fireworks.

July 3rd, Thursday
- Pops on the River at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga - an outdoor musical concert, will be held from 8:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., concluding with a patriotic fireworks finale over the Tennessee River. The public is invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy a picnic during this concert and fireworks display. Food, beer and non-alcoholic drink concessions will be available on site. A rain date for the concert is scheduled for Sunday, July 6th. Coolidge Park will be closing to vehicular traffic at 4:30 PM on the day of the show. Attendees are encouraged to park in UNUM parking lots between 4th and 5th Streets at no charge, where, beginning at 6 PM, busses will transport passengers across the river, unloading near the Chattanooga Theatre Centre. Busses will pick up at the intersection of Tremont and River Streets to return attendees to the UNUM parking lots until 11 PM. Attendees may also park on the south shore of the river and walk across the Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge to the performance in Coolidge Park. However, no one will be allowed to set up chairs, or remain on the Walnut Street Bridge during the show, as it will be closed beginning at 8:15 PM in preparation for the fireworks display.
I would like to, but I'll be busy getting ready for Friday
beerchug.gif

We made it to Choo Choo town, all settled in and ready for some sleep. See some of u all tomorrow.

cant make it today, unless I had some jato bottles.
I will be close in August on my way to the gap.

Don, Sherry and Kateland, Thanks for the invite, we had a great time! Don, the boat ride was fun and thanks to Kateland we had a fireworks show. Sherry, the burger was great!
beerchug.gif

Same here, Brenda and I had a great time. Thanks for opening your place up to a bunch of hooligans.

Back