Fourth of July...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
If anyone is going to be in the Chattanooga area Friday and is looking for something to do come on down to my house for some fun on the lake. We will have plenty of hamburgers and hot dogs. The jet ski will be gassed up and ready to go and there will be a "few" fireworks after dark.

If you want to come by just drop me a PM and I will send directions
smile.gif

P1020403.JPG

Looks fabulous, Don! If it weren't 900 miles from Dallas, I might just consider it.

I wish I could make it...kids and I are solo this July 4th because Mike's got to work...I haven't yet figured out what we'll do for the holiday...

Have a blast! It'll be a great time
bowdown.gif

Looks like fun Don. I'll be home for the 4th this year! Wont have to go to my bathroom to visit Tx
laugh.gif

As good as your offer sounds Don, Mary and I will be in Vegas for the holiday.
beerchug.gif

wish we were closer so we could take you up on the offer...it looks like we will be taking the young ones to a local fireworks display that evening
beerchug.gif

I am still going to come. Halie and Pam will be with me also. Does that mean I can ride the 750??
biggrin.gif
what time is everyone going to show up and what do I need to bring, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, drinks?, besides chairs? Let me know and thanks for the invite Don.
smile.gif

I am still going to come. Halie and Pam will be with me also.  Does that mean I can ride the 750??  
biggrin.gif
  what time is everyone going to show up and what do I need to bring, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, drinks?, besides chairs?  Let me know and thanks for the invite Don.  
smile.gif
Great...no need to bring anything, but if you want to bring something that is fine too
smile.gif

See ya Friday. Tell Ronnie and George to come.

smile.gif

I am still going to come. Halie and Pam will be with me also.  Does that mean I can ride the 750??  
biggrin.gif
  what time is everyone going to show up and what do I need to bring, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, drinks?, besides chairs?  Let me know and thanks for the invite Don.  
smile.gif
Great...no need to bring anything, but if you want to bring something that is fine too
smile.gif

See ya Friday.  Tell Ronnie and George to come.
Will do.

smile.gif

Brenda and I are leaving for Chattanooga Thursday evening......

Where are the festivities?
We will be going to this on Thursday evening if you all want to meet up at Rosses Landing to see the fireworks.

July 3rd, Thursday
- Pops on the River at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga - an outdoor musical concert, will be held from 8:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., concluding with a patriotic fireworks finale over the Tennessee River. The public is invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy a picnic during this concert and fireworks display. Food, beer and non-alcoholic drink concessions will be available on site. A rain date for the concert is scheduled for Sunday, July 6th. Coolidge Park will be closing to vehicular traffic at 4:30 PM on the day of the show. Attendees are encouraged to park in UNUM parking lots between 4th and 5th Streets at no charge, where, beginning at 6 PM, busses will transport passengers across the river, unloading near the Chattanooga Theatre Centre. Busses will pick up at the intersection of Tremont and River Streets to return attendees to the UNUM parking lots until 11 PM. Attendees may also park on the south shore of the river and walk across the Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge to the performance in Coolidge Park. However, no one will be allowed to set up chairs, or remain on the Walnut Street Bridge during the show, as it will be closed beginning at 8:15 PM in preparation for the fireworks display.

Back