I haven't taken a long ride in a while so I'm heading to LA this weekend

I let them know you will be dropping by. I wish I wasn't so busy today so I could be there.

Thanks for the Montgomery tip. It's always a mess:(

I just had the best time shopping for baby stuff. I got her some really cute and stylish summer outfits. I almost picked up a pink "Roll Tide" onesie but figured Patrick would use it to wash his car:laugh:

TOM!!! I was asking Randy the other day if he had talked to you. Party will be at Doc's and Jules house July 4th. You need to be there....we miss you.

Sounds like fun, will need to get with ya for some directions and time to arrive....

Sounds like fun, will need to get with ya for some directions and time to arrive....

COME ON DOWN.. well. OVER.. for you!! We'd love to see you.... it's been too long!!

This goes as an open invite to anyone else who wants to come hang with us crazy southerners for the 4th of July!! DocDrop's B-day is on the 3rd.. then we are BBQing on the 4th... and probably gonna be blowing some stuff up.... :cheerleader:

Holler at me if ya need directions!!

COME ON DOWN.. well. OVER.. for you!! We'd love to see you.... it's been too long!!

This goes as an open invite to anyone else who wants to come hang with us crazy southerners for the 4th of July!! DocDrop's B-day is on the 3rd.. then we are BBQing on the 4th... and probably gonna be blowing some stuff up.... :cheerleader:

Holler at me if ya need directions!!

Whats the schedule for Friday & Saturday?

Sorry Don, don't mean to thread jack. Is Lilly here yet?

Whats the schedule for Friday & Saturday?

Sorry Don, don't mean to thread jack. Is Lilly here yet?

We haven't figured out the 3rd yet.. but Semi and Busawhipped should be here late Thursday and ready to partay Friday.

Saturday... Our standing time is 4:00.. but if y'all wanna come over early and socialize you're more than welcome!!

All I know is I've got LOTS to do before then!!

Back