Ace and Semi are headed North (now)

IMG_5354 (Large).jpg

IMG_5357 (Large).jpg

IMG_5358 (Large).jpg

IMG_5359 (Large).jpg

IMG_5360 (Large).jpg

IMG_5361 (Large).jpg

IMG_5363 (Large).jpg

Looks like a great time was had by all!!!!

Jules, your smile is infectious, thank you for the pics.

Bubba

Looks like you guys really had a great time! Safe travels to all of you. :thumbsup:

Great pics as always Semi :thumbsup:. I love the Bernie pic, it turned out great.

that's why you pull them off, tie a knot at the bottom of each leg, and use them as flotation devices...how long will your shorts hold you up?:poke:

:lol:

Mr. Commando we do NOT want you pullin off those pants!!

I hope everyone had fun.. There is an open invite to anyone who gets down our way.. you can come dip your toes in our lil' swimmin hole. If you're lucky Capt DocDrop may even take you out for a spin in the dinghy!

Like I said before... we look for any reason to get together and cookout and hang out together.

Then when the sun goes down, we head out for a nice little Backwoods Night Ride.

Just heard from Ace.... he is headed to New River Gorge... where ever that is :dunno:

Ace is home.

Doc and Jules...I so want to thank you two for the invite and your wonderful hospitality!! I have not the words to express how grateful i am.

Betty and Matt..great seeing you guys! You two make a pefect couple.

Semi...was an honor to share the road and a bedroom with you! :laugh:

Thanks all for sharing the pics...:thumbsup:

Ace is home.

Doc and Jules...I so want to thank you two for the invite and your wonderful hospitality!! I have not the words to express how grateful i am.

I can only imagine how loud the snoring was between the two of you! :whistle:

So!....who is the loudest? :laugh:

Ace is home.

Ace it was my pleasure to have you and Semi come down and spend the weekend with us. Thanks for coming down and sharing some of our Southern Hospitality.

glad to hear you made it home safe Ace! i am soooo blessed to get to spend time like i did this past week with all of you...thanks once again to everyone!!! :bowdown:

Back