Ace and Semi are headed North (now)

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like our 1st Saturday of the month cookouts are gearing up again. This one will be extra special with Ace and Semi making their appearance. :cheerleader:

Saturday June 5..... 4:00

On the menu is Crawfish (and fixins), Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad and whatever else shows up.

The lake is the perfect temperature so if ya want.. bring yer swimmin trunks!

If anyone needs directions, just holler at me or DocDrop

We'd love to see EVERYBODY!!

Looks like our 1st Saturday of the month cookouts are gearing up again. This one will be extra special with Ace and Semi making their appearance. :cheerleader:

On the menu is Crawfish (and fixins), Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pasta Salad and whatever else shows up.

And free crude oil surfing contests. :cheerleader:

Sounds like a blast, I hope you guys have fun. :beerchug:

And free crude oil surfing contests. :cheerleader:

Sounds like a blast, I hope you guys have fun. :beerchug:

No oil on the lake.. besides we don't have enuf WAVES on our beaches to do much with anyways...

I was thinking I could bring that chocolate eclair dessert:whistle: along with your request.

Looking forward to seeing y'all and everyone else that shows up.:cheerleader:

Man that sounds like a great time! I wish I could join, y'all have a blast....keep those mason jars under control :whistle: :laugh:

Have a safe trip Nick & Colen :thumbsup:

Ace and Semi, If you guys would like a little pit stop your more then welcome to stop in Raleigh NC....

Damn - 830 miles, one way. I'll have to take a raincheck... *sigh*

Damn - 830 miles, one way. I'll have to take a raincheck... *sigh*

They should be here Friday... they are in Kentucky waiting out a rainstorm right now. Maybe you can catch up to them!!!

Earliest that I could leave is Sat morning; I have to work late Friday.. :(

Hafta plan it for another time...

Y'all have fun!

Wooohooo we are riding over on Saturday. If you need us to bring anything we'll have the packs and tank bags. Ok wait this is if it doesn't rain. If rain we'll be in the truck and plenty of room for anything at that point. LOL ooooohhh I could bring my cats... J/K seriously though text me if you need anything girl. Dawn if we get to enthralled in traffic on scenic route and these two bike come speeding past it wasn't me. :laugh::rofl:

Almost forgot ACE & SEMI you be careful comin down

Last edited:
Back