Ace and Semi are headed North (now)

OMG I just noticed.....Those 2 goofballs went out on a boat in jeans?:poke:

yes we did because we both have very white legs and didn't want to be riding the rest of the week with sunburned legs...unfortunately, i pulled my shoes off and rolled up my pants legs while we were on the island and ended up sunburning my poor feet :rofl:

yes we did because we both have very white legs and didn't want to be riding the rest of the week with sunburned legs...unfortunately, i pulled my shoes off and rolled up my pants legs while we were on the island and ended up sunburning my poor feet :rofl:

Girl, I would have gone out in jeans too! :laugh: My legs would have snow blinded the lot of ya!!!! :rofl:

It's called SPF90. Could you imagine how heavy those jeans would have been if you had accidentally fallen over board?

Not to mention you broke one of the boaters etiquette rules.:poke:

:laugh:

Could you imagine how heavy those jeans would have been if you had accidentally fallen over board?

that's why you pull them off, tie a knot at the bottom of each leg, and use them as flotation devices...how long will your shorts hold you up?:poke:

:lol:

that's why you pull them off, tie a knot at the bottom of each leg, and use them as flotation devices...how long will your shorts hold you up?:poke:

:lol:

Pffftttt I know how to swim.:p: but not like Ace's smooth water moves.:whistle:

I need to find you a t-shirt that says.....My legs....the other white meat. :laugh:

ok, picture time :thumbsup:

IMG_5219 (Large).jpg

IMG_5221 (Large).jpg

IMG_5222 (Large).jpg

IMG_5223 (Large).jpg

IMG_5224 (Large).jpg

IMG_5225 (Large).jpg

IMG_5226 (Large).jpg

IMG_5227 (Large).jpg

Back