Former Busa riders, welcome to hayabusa.oRg

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I see more and more threads about BMWs here, and with so many track addicts around, you guys get a free pass :D

But are many opting to ditch the Busa because it's essentially the same and has remained that way for far too long now? Got bored?

Just like Kawi green {Flicka?}? :p

What else are you guys looking at or have bought?

Do you think you have a problem with commitment {Twobrothersbusa?} :whistle:

My poor Busa is 11 this year, but he's just a baby compared to my 19 year old daily driver Mustang GT, so I figure I still have a lot of miles left to put on Caesar :whistle:

I've been looking at a Concours for about 3 years. :rofl:

Still have Ochinko though.. The heavens haven't quite opened up fully for me. Maybe someone can give me one? Be right back, emailing Kawasaki now... :please:

My kid got too big for effective 2-up touring on the busa so I got the FJR... I doubt I'll ever let go of the white bike... unless I crash it due to my ineffective riding skills.

Steve your just to cheep to buy one like me!
I've been looking at a Concours for about 3 years. :rofl:

Still have Ochinko though.. The heavens haven't quite opened up fully for me. Maybe someone can give me one? Be right back, emailing Kawasaki now... :please:

I dont guess I fit the mold, we purchased a bmw but not for the track, of which you have shared a ride with. :laugh: Still have the busa though.

So we still do have some Busa owners here, right? :laugh:

Good to know... :p

I haven't gone for a ride on mine in about 8 months can't bring myself to sell it. Perfect riding weather btw so that isn't the reason...

Can't give up the keys though..:down:

I guess I feel a little like a gun owner :whistle:

dead hands.jpg

:laugh:

dead hands.jpg

I bought Busagirls S1000rr last fall. We helped her with a trackday at Barber and had to have that bike.

I still have my Hayabusa. The bike does nothing wrong. I have it set up exactly as I want. I don't intend on getting rid of it any time soon. And when I do they will both go for a new Bmw Gs 1200

Ad my wife's health declines so does her ability to ride. As her ability to ride declines my riding focus changes. Suzuki does not have an offering that fits in with my riding desires. This pains me greatly as I have never owned any make other than Suzuki. Kwakasucki here I come:down:

thought about an aprillia for a brief moment- then i said to myself: 'self- you got the biggest baddest bike in any parking lot anywhere... wtf is wrong with you?!' then i realized i got a busa... what else is there?? everything else is bound to disappoint- why do that to me? i kind of like me... in a speed induced adrenaline filled kind of way...:bowdown:

For the record... I am using this thread to start my new Ban list... just sayin'... :whistle:

Seems like BMW is taking over... pretty soon owning a Hayabusa on a "Hayabusa Forum" will be a thing of the past :whistle:

Might as well change the name to FORMER_HAYABUSA.ORG :laugh:

Don't worry Vabs no way I'm parting with my busa ....... Im gonna be like the band on the Titanic!!! Im going down with the ship still playing :thumbsup:

Seems like BMW is taking over... pretty soon owning a Hayabusa on a "Hayabusa Forum" will be a thing of the past :whistle:

Don't worry Vabs no way I'm parting with my busa ....... Im gonna be like the band on the Titanic!!! Im going down with the ship still playing :thumbsup:

I'll be right there with you!! :thumbsup:

+1000 Seems like to be a mod requires riding another make/model:whistle:

Back