Identifying Hayabusa.org

uh

send me a broschure once the line up is complete....

this all sounds good, but remember that it takes alot of spare change to generate this stuff... If we were to pre-pay it might be more attainable....
How much ya want for it?
$20cdn $30 cdn?
I want I want i want!!!

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

busachick

jump9.gif

Hey Guys!! I am totally down for the girlie girl shirts!! Something tight and sexy for us Busa riding girlie girls... that would be fab-u-lous...... and eye catching i might add..

the patches are a good idea too!! they can be put on whatever you like, hats, jackets, etc...

just my .02 .......

heres an idea , just set a place and time at the track,have everyone meet at the Suzuki Tent. you cant miss that one.

heres another
go purchase two way radios,motorala, cobra. they all work on the same freQuency, just set a channel that everyone knows. the best way to keep track of everyone there. thats what we used last year.

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
questions that need to be answered.
1. you know whos all going?
2. arrival date for everyone,i assume friday everyone will be there?
3. are you going to stay as a group?
4. what kind of passes are you going to get?
general admission,big dog , camping etc

patches is a good idea,but with so many people there, and things to do,it would be hard to spot one another,i knew 10 people personally going to the races and the whole three days i ran into 1 person. even at Cannery Row didnt see a single soul. your caught up in the moment. big thumbs up to 2-way radios. with that in mind, i suggest. a Headquarters

someone willing to set-up shop on Fox Hill , purchase a Tent for shade and drinks. this would be the common meeting ground for the days at the track. the best place to watch the races in my opinion, you can see everything and your flexible to watch the races from different areas especially the CORKSWREW which is only a hop skip jump away.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Great suggestions Havoc. I'm sure we will arrange at least a couple of times to all meet up for rides or a meal, but I doubt if we will try to stay together in one big group. I really like the radio idea. I was thinking of getting some of those anyway.

However, I think this thread was more about how to wear the Hayabusa.org "colors" in general....so no matter where you go, Laguna, track days, or local cruising, we can represent for the group.

heloooo?? whats wrong with the cel phones we currently have? program your group in your cel phone. i'm sure that most of your do text messaging too, right?

Thinker you still got room for one in your hotel room?? hint hint..
smile.gif
unless you plan on scoring when there, then I'M OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back