Female Busa Riders

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious, how many female busa riders are out there? For me there is nothing sexier than a woman riding a bike, add a busa to that and you have me.....
biggrin.gif

Yhea well get in line.............  
biggrin.gif

Actually you have a few right around you.  Most likely you will see them around bike night.   Oh and by the way when you see the pretty blonde on a copper Busa, her boy friend is about 6'3" and 300 lbs.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have had the pleasure to ride with a few good women busa riders in your area.  They are really great people and great riders.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: "blonde"|1078961202 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Actually you have a few right around you.  Most likely you will see them around bike night.   Oh and by the way when you see the pretty blonde on a copper Busa, her boy friend is about 6'3" and 300 lbs.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the heads up......
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078961420 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Just LoBusa, Flying Swan and I are it right now I think...on this board anyway...

I'd love to ride with another gal on a Busa...hell, I'd just love to ride with another Busa!!! Guys?!
cool.gif

tonite there was a chick on a brand spanking new BUSA. I believe it was black/purple.
she was the talk for a sec. at Bike nights here in L.A.
there was close to 400 bikes tonite, CRAZY.

anyways, she was about 5' 5" or so and she had on short heeled boots, it was sexy.
can't believe she was riding a BUS!

there were 4 other girls tonite riding. It messed me up.
2 on GSXRS and 1 on a TL1000R and 1 on a SV650

any women that like real power between their legs should be on a Busa!
laugh.gif

Ok, Im moving to LA!!!!

I dont know WHAT the HELL it is, but I totally agree, a girl on a motorcycle is so fricken hot, and if I saw a girl or road with a girl who was on a Busa.. well it is probably best I dont, I would not be able to sit on my seat right...

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079012830 -->

Oh come on guys its there posture while sitting on the bike that makes them so dam hot. Girls on Bikes are irresistable LOL. I tried to get my girl to ride my GSXR1100 when I bought the Busa but she wanted to ride with me. Thats cool but I really wished I could have talked her into her own. Unfortunatly I am here in Maine so there are not alot of women on bikes (not that many bikes either) But I have met some beautiful women riding rice from Canada in Old Orchard Beach (before I met my girlfriend in case she is reading this LOL) They were a blast to hang out with I wish me and my friend knew more french. Before we left that night one did manage to talk me out of my Coed naked motorcycle shirt. So if you are out there reading this I love you.....

Ok, Im moving to LA!!!!

I dont know WHAT the HELL it is, but I totally agree, a girl on a motorcycle is so fricken hot, and if I saw a girl or road with a girl who was on a Busa.. well it is probably best I dont, I would not be able to sit on my seat right...
Don't want to mess up your tank Thrasher, but if you're ever in the Bay Area I would love to ride with you........
blush.gif

Ok, Im moving to LA!!!!

Don't want to mess up your tank Thrasher, but if you're ever in the Bay Area I would love to ride with you........  
blush.gif
Ok, got it...

Where about in the Bay Area? you ever get down to San Jose or take rides down that way?

I plan on hitting Morro Bay a lot this summer, maybe San Jose (I have a cousin who lives there, I can usually stay with her whenever I want).

Let me know, maybe we can hook up in San Jose and cruise around.. I know there were some other people with Busa's from North Cal, maybe we can get a ride together..

as for me messing my tank up? uhhh hmmm welll uhhh not going to comment on that at the moment lol..

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079028649 -->

Lo is in the EastBay, she's a great rider too. We went for a run up in the hills last summer and she smoked me. Was fun, I only had the Busa for about a month then. Ready for an ALL Busa run anytime now... I am usually the only Busa around when I go out on the SF Peninsula.

As to the Femaally Busa/Biker Riders, more are needed!

My girl rides a F2 right now, this summer she is getting a gix750. That is what I told her, it is hot when chicks ride.

Hey Thrasher, I ride as far south as the Monterey Area and Santa Cruz.... San Jose is only a hop skip for me so anytime you are heading that way let me know!!!

Corroded Alien & Rich.... Let's hook up and ride guys!! Rich, you're not far from either one of us at all!! Ever off on a friday? I know there is someone else who is up your way, maybe we can get quite a few of us together and ride. I would like to head up your way and ride around Lake Berryessa...

What ya think guys??? All those Busa's together!!!

Lo

Back