Former Busa Riders Unite

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
One of the questions I recently asked about the new forum was what features would you like to see. I had several folks let us know that they really wanted a place that they could talk about other bikes they had or members that don't have a Busa anymore but still like hanging around the people.

I added a few new categories for folks today and if you have another bike you can use these to keep content clean and clear...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/#former-busa-riders-unite.231

JMO --- I think it might be better to call it "Other Bikes or Former Busa riders" OR "Show us your other bikes".
OR just a "Former Members Section", along with a "Show us your other bikes". The last one would encourage photos to be added as text alone is way less effective in comparison, in my opinion.

Some people - when they change to a different bike (and don't keep the one they had) might stick around the "old" forum but I think if they didn't keep a Busa, they would very likely just start using the new to them bike forum much more then the old bike forum.

The ones that do keep their Busa and add another bike (like me) might very well stick around.

Also (sorry being picky) you listed Touring but not Sport Touring. Touring to me is a Gold Wing, Harley Ultra, or Victory Cross Country etc. Sport Touring are more along the lines of FJR, Concours, or St1300 etc.

Well I guess that's my 2 cents for now.

Thanks for asking and trying to make this an even better forum. :clap:

very nice, Cap! now, if i can ever get off the Busa, i'll still have a great place to get info on my next ride :beerchug:

Back