Forgot I was on the 'busa

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
I'm sure others have an even funnier story..............

I decided to hit the local supermarket to get some cash......after cashing a check, I decided to get my wife some flowers.

I guess the helmet I was carrying should have set off an alarm, but nope.............................brain dead.

Got outside and realized my predicament. Managed to get them home, but they don't look so hot!!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif

Anybody else have a similiar story?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i accidently bought a 12 pack and a gallon of milk one time when riding the busa... Realized after I exited the store what I had done.... imagine someone riding down the road on a motorcycle sitting on a 12pack of beer and balancing a gallon of milk on the tank while they ride... lucky I only had to go about 1 mi.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

been there done that not on the busa but my Valk went into walmart was just gona pick something little up well ended up being shoes, pants, flowers, and i don't rember what else but i got the other stuff in the saddle bagsbut the flowers i had to hold in hand at least people where nice and saw me and let me go ran a light or 2 at least i only had to go a couple blocks
laugh.gif

i once bought a tire that I had to put around my waist and rode 20 miles home.
i knew i was on the bike.
I didn;t think i would have to put it around my waist.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I once tried to wedge a Starbuck's Latte up under the screen to get it to the office....that didn't work out so well....was washing the gauge cluster and front of the bike later that day.
sad.gif

ONCE I HAD TO RUN BACK INSIDE to get something in the basement and I usually barely clear the ceiling when i reach the 3rd step before last when i get in the basement. But with an helmet, it's different, my head hit the corner but my feet tried to continue, my body rotated around the point of impact and I found myself laying on my back ion the basement floor.

Good thing I had my helmet on
blush.gif

im with mikey on this one it happens more than i like to admit i went to the mall with my girlfriend at the time and she wanted some clothes didnt dawn on me that we both were carrying helmets or atleast i was carrying the helmets while she had my wallet !! lol....anway we get done and realize that we arent going to be able to get home with all the crap she bought so she has to call her friend to come pick her up and then they leave but i had both helmets still and no tie downs to tie it to the tail so im like $%^&*# good thing for cell phones gotta hate but love'em too

did the tire around my waist bit for 50 miles on the interstate man i did get some weird looks made a nifty kinda rest though
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Yep triple plastic bags please, so I can but 6 handles through my belt.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084468292 -->

Did the flower thing for Valentines day. I had to teach a class so I rode the busa. On the way home I realized what day it was so I took off to Walgreens to get chocholates. When I left I had chocolates, balloon (for daughter) and flowers. The balloon took the beating pretty well. But the flowers, those poor poor flowers. By the time I made it home, they were just stems. And I put bags over the top of the flowers. I guess sticking the base of the flowers between you legs is not a good idea, especially when they are roses. Got home the wifey understood and put the decapitated flowers into the vase and ate her chochates. What a nice wife.

Did the flower thing for Valentines day. I had to teach a class so I rode the busa. On the way home I realized what day it was so I took off to Walgreens to get chocholates. When I left I had chocolates, balloon (for daughter) and flowers. The balloon took the beating pretty well. But the flowers, those poor poor flowers. By the time I made it home, they were just stems. And I put bags over the top of the flowers. I guess sticking the base of the flowers between you legs is not a good idea, especially when they are roses. Got home the wifey understood and put the decapitated flowers into the vase and ate her chochates. What a nice wife.
Hmmm i got stuck with the flowers also. Next time turn them petals dow inside of the plastic bag. They will get home just like FTD.
biggrin.gif

Y'all seem to be using that "tire around the waist" excuse pretty well.

its ok people, you get older, you get a tire around the waist, no reason to be ashamed
jump9.gif

I've stuffed a surprising amount of things in my jacket while riding home looking like the Michilen man.
smile.gif

The most gross was when I was out and passed a Pet Store and remembered that I needed to buy some live mice for my Lizard. Walking out 10 minutes later with for four live mice in a paper bag I realized thaat I am on my Busa and have no where to put them!

Decided to try the "package in my jacket" routine, and stuffed the mice inside of my jacket. After a few minutes I feel some claws on my chest because the mice were chewing through the bag, which is the same thing they do when I have them in my car.

Since I was committed on making it home, I am hauling ass the five miles home thinking about that move "Alien".
wow.gif

After making it home with a shirt and jacket moist with mouse pee, I did a body check and mouse count so I wouldn't have to worry about an organism bursting through my chest later.
laugh.gif

I'll never do that again.

I've stuffed a surprising amount of things in my jacket while riding home looking like the Michilen man.  
smile.gif

The most gross was when I was out and passed a Pet Store and remembered that I needed to buy some live mice for my Lizard. Walking out 10 minutes later with for four live mice in a paper bag I realized thaat I am on my Busa and have no where to put them!

Decided to try the "package in my jacket" routine, and stuffed the mice inside of my jacket.  After a few minutes I feel some claws on my chest because the mice were chewing through the bag, which is the same thing they do when I have them in my car.

Since I was committed on making it home, I am hauling ass the five miles home thinking about that move "Alien".  
wow.gif

After making it home with a shirt and jacket moist with mouse pee, I did a body check and mouse count so I wouldn't have to worry about an organism bursting through my chest later.  
laugh.gif

I'll never do that again.
Not so sane huh Sane Man?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

ONCE I HAD TO RUN BACK INSIDE to get something in the basement and I usually barely clear the ceiling when i reach the 3rd step before last when i get in the basement. But with an helmet, it's different,  my head hit the corner but my feet tried to continue, my body rotated around  the point of impact and I found myself laying on my back ion the basement floor.

Good thing I had my helmet on  
blush.gif
Sure, do it all the time...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Back