forgive me please people

speezfast

Banned
i left a couple of threads i thought this was suzukihayabusa.org ,didnt mean to offend anyone ,i know alot of people on the other site, i just havnt been online for a long time and i switched servers and da da da da da, so i wont bother you folks anymore

later from speezfast (but i have gone 198 on my stock 02 busa with all mods)

Once again I'm reminded of why this is the best Hayabusa site on the web.

BAM!

Just don't shout out Hyabusa Lightweights! I'ts cool you top her out - don't start bashing people for not going as fast as you can. Next time try "Has anyone here topped the bike out lately?" Then you should get some good stories.

Pat

As far as me topping her out - nope 150 - that was after I let off and had the balls to look down at the speedo.

<!--EDIT|Black&amp;Bluebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104714566 -->

Dude.....you gotta expect a little harassment if you join a board and bash it's members straight away.......now come on back bro......we had our fun......Welcome aboard...honestly
beerchug.gif

So not only do you not know much about the Hayabusa, you haven't mastered your PC yet either?
smile.gif

I have seen this type of statement before and never quite understand it : "My all stock busa with mods" ... or similar
rock.gif
strange phrase
rock.gif
I dont get it is it stock or modified?

I'll take my decafinated mocha latte' with extra caffine pleez
rock.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

WTF is peoples concerns with "topping out". ride the f@#king bike and enjoy it dont end up a statistic 6 feet under ground and increase all our insurance premiums

WTF is peoples concerns with "topping out". ride the f@#king bike and enjoy it dont end up a statistic 6 feet under ground and increase all our insurance premiums
<span style='color:red'>AMEN!</span> If you gotta hit 6th gear rev limiter to prove something then do it on a dyno. that way your stupid @$$ don't cost the rest of us RIDERS more money in Taxes and Insurance!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104809653 -->

he he busa nuts ....all of them ,we own one of the best bikes ever built and we ride them as often as we can....and still we get the youngsters tellin us how it is...lol....well i say giveim a few years the error of there ways will catch up with em

i also like ride in top speed... the one which is decided by my mind, and which is around 130mph
wink.gif
sometimes i go faster, but lately i'm in the mood to have fun with driving, instead of feeling top speed adrenaline.

its not just the top end its the feeling that people around you are in awe for having a busa and the trip to the top end is fun the bike has 6 gears their is some fun in every gear
laugh.gif

At whatever speed you choose the Busa is the best.... standing still the Busa is the fastest..

Back