Tear jerker ~ his anudda deer ~

ICEMANN

Registered
Dear Diary,

PIMP DOWN, PIMP IN DISTRES, PIMP DOWN.............

Is it me or does this board kinda make ya feel like this is an outlet in an ANN FRANK novel.

Man if I could send a message to luck (good or bad) Id tell it that there are other people besides me who can use some. Im not sure what good luck is but Ive had my touchy feelies with bad. I see some people over there and there could use some luck so LUCK PLEASE SPREAD YOUR SELF OUT OFF MY ASSS!.

Girl called and asked if I was going to ride tonight, weds being bike night around hea and they were giving away a bike at local quaker steak and lube. Usually brings a large crowd. Cleaned her up got cleaned up and hit the highway. 45 min later made it to da big city. lol

Helped a buddy fix his satelite dish. Met up with me girl and became a typical professional stager. Had to ride here and wait for this person who wasnt ready, stage there for a while and move to the next hurry up and wait spot etc etc etc. Thinking the whole time that I didnt ride all this way to sit but didnt want to be rude to everyone else.

Got to QS&L and never saw so many drunk bikers at one spot. Live band, and they gave away a HD Sportster and a 62" tv as well as T shirts etc.

IT's now later than I wanted it to be and cold as hell. Jr's at home waiting. Looked like it was going to be a dry night w/GF so I had to head home. She made a comment that pissed me off to the highest of pistivity which alway equals more throttle.

Didnt see the cop whose doors I vacummed off. Glad traffic was too thick to let him over while I took my exit. I guess luck was good on this one. Still think it needs to spread it self out more. Anyone of you need some luck here have mine.

Decided to take the back road highways instead of going all the way south to the normal route. BIG MISTAKE. NEVER DEVIATE FROM WHAT YOU KNOW.

Used to work this area and thought I knew the roads better than I did. Didnt remember about all the deer crashes we handled. Pretty much frozen and raping the highway trying to keep the fog off my shield when I dipped two quick back to back exit/turns right into the asss end of a deer. deer had the nurve to look at me like WTF is your problem before running off. Why did I want to give it the finger.

again luckily I was slowed for the dual turns or Id be more than pissed. Didnt drop it totally until I was stopped. Personally after throwing my back out trying to keep it off the pavement IMO it never fell. Mirror says differently.

Caught the right front corner of the fairing right at the oil cooler area. popped the oil cooler, maybe the radiator mount, right mirror lost it's paint, and popped alot of plastic loose in that area. Doesnt seem to have broken the plastics so that might be good. Might have bent from rim or axel. Wont know too pissed to look at it. Bent right side brake lever standing on it. Couple scrapes of fur on helmet and right side bungee hooks.

Funny thing is I look at the back of the deer and thought of nelly's song about girls momma's ass must take after a raindeer. Actually made sense at that moment.

Buddy helped me load bike into his truck and it's in the garage. Had to splurge on a regular Mt dew this time.

Ever send an email that you wish you could retract before she reads it.

Looks like I can be back up and running by the weekend. I actually have the oil cooler and radiator stuff on hand. Cant remember how that is but I do. Tore my gloves pretty good too. 2nd deer Ive hit on a bike. I know someone has their hands on me cause any earlier and someone else would have been typing this on my behalf.

Everyone please check yourself and slow down. Its getting near that time again.

Oh the tear jerker was my pain and suffern.
JD

Damn Ice, Consider your bad luck officially xferd to the looting, rescuer shooting scum bags in NO's.
smile.gif

damn, bro...that's fugged up. Sorry to hear about that...

Have a Dew on me, bro...actually, make a 12pack. Send me the bill. Hope it gets better for ya...
sad.gif

Sorry to hear about that bro!!

...I had close call with a bus today too...!! I was doing about 60MPH behind a busa... and this mofugger decided to stop right in the middle of the stree, cause some one wanted to get off the bus!!
guns.gif

Dayum Bro!!! Glad to hear your ok ! You should have beat that deer down! Or as a PIMP will DO Pimp Slap that Biaotch. Just remember you can always replace a bike but u can replace a good Pimp.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

wow.gif
damn pimp sorry to hear bro that sucks but at least you walked away from it thats what counts good luck on your rebuild
CHUUCH my nizzle

<!--EDIT|phatjoe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126172587 -->

Ice,
Well, luck was with you...but like you said streched pretty thin. Glad to here your safe and okay.
Keep Pimpin'!

Tough story, bro! Hopefully, you'll get her back up and running by the weekend. Hope its only the bad luck that gets transferred 'cause without the good luck playa' could have been permanently down.

Dayum! Sorry to hear Ice. Hope you get 'er back up and runnin' soon!

Glad your still with us ICE, could have been alot worse... The Lord is Looking out for you Playa
wink.gif

Yeah hang tough Bro' ... you've definitely had your share of ad luck to last a lifetime already. Glad you're okay and hopefully to bad luck demon is exorcised for good this time.

Was the dear ok
thanks everyone. Ive calmed way down now so I can asses the damage more openly I guess. I should be back up and running in the next few days I think.

I swear the deer was doing the squirrl dance and *DAPS* high five in the middle of the road laughing at me while he trotted away to nearby shrubbery.

JD

Sorry to hear that man! True dat though, the deer are out now.. All my buddies rode the back roads home from QS Wednesaday, it was getting pretty cold when we left I put my rain jacket on and took 270 around even with a group I felt safer on the freeway tried to stay away from the drunks though, you are right though 1000 bikes and half the people were drunk.. DUI on a bike? I would have to seel both mine, I could not afford the insurance after something like that!

Back