ZX=12R BOARD WON\'T LET ME BACK IN

OB_hiabuser

Registered
LOL i tried to get back into the zx-12r board to read as usual, and it says i'm not authorized to go there anymore. what's up with that? OMEGA? you have any idea? i mean, i never started any crap over there, never got on anybody over there. never even dogged the zx-12 over there. so why suddenly am i not allowed in even to read? this is messed up. don't know the reason why. if it by any chance has to do with other boards doing same type of stuff, why make people like myself who are constructive and avid motocycle enthusiasts suffer? i didn't make any web site that couldn't be accessed. i didn't have anything to do with certain sites not allowing "new members" or whatever. i just enjoyed reading other peoples perspectives and such. please e-mail me at carbongsxr@aol.com if you know why i can't get in. thank you.
i miss that board.
mike
a.k.a. hiabuser

Relax bro, were all blocked out right now. The administator is getting DSL in his home to run the site. He probably dropped the host which was oasis media group and is still sorting out the transition. Not the way I would have done it but, hey.

omega? you must be online right now. if so, are you on aol by any chance? or have aol's instant messanger? is so, please let me know i'll im you. thanks.
mike
a.k.a.
hiabuser

Unfortunately mike, the answer is no to both questions. I spend way to much time in front of this stupid box as it is. To put it simply I'm not really a "how many buddies online"? kinda character. A much more inviting prospect would be you and me burnin some gas at daytona.?

ME TOO!

I sort of figured it was the screen name.

I registered there months ago and forgot my password. I sent an email to the moderator and have not heard back, probably busy.

OMEGA can you post the A-TECH ZX12 carbon bodies just went into production today, and should be available just prior to Daytona Bike Week. No prices are established till production is complete.

A-TECH will be a vendor at the raceway during
AMA BIKE WEEK. Full bodies will be on hand.

Back