Forgive me agent orange for i have sinned

lol i guess im the only dumbass who spends 70 bucks at the shop for oil changes
You got it right...
smile.gif

I'll do it for you for $60 but you have to bring the bike to Kansas City. Only problem is you will need to change it again when you get home! LOL

biggrin.gif
Lol wat can i say bro.Im just lazy.I found this detailer/waxer guy who washes and waxes the bike and also cleans the wheels and oils the chain.All for 25 bucks.Ill start getting that done once every couple weeks so i dont have to wash it
smile.gif

I took a thin piece of alum sheet metal and bent it to make a custom fit funel. Sits right on top my headers and funnels down thru the header pipes into a catch tray.

No oil on nuffin. Also best mod was to wire the oil drain plug so it dont fall down into the hot oil. Always afraid its going to fall out because of not being properly tight. Easier to put back in than find it on the highway.
JD

Dang you not the only one here...
argue.gif
I just got this 05 model and they say somrthings about 1k mi check 3k mi check etc etc...bla bla....so I did...only thing they did were chage oil andvisual check and they charges like 260.00 for the first one and 160 for the second...so, my next step is buying the shop stands and oil filters...they go like 16 bucks for 3 filter plus shipping charges...I guess schit happens if you are new in the area...Duh!!!
argue.gif

argue.gif

Back