For the ladies...

Great pics Paul (even if I can't follow simple instructions; I have a problem with authority...)
Good lookin kid there!
Heheh...no worries, Shawn. Thanks!
thumbs-up.gif

Man how old is he Paul? 4 Months? Man his is going to be a biggin and good looking !Hey fun with the little killer and let me know if you need anything form here.
Robb
Roger that, Guns...he's only pushing 4 right now.

I may ask you to rob the Infamil factory for me...if he keeps up his eating habits.
laugh.gif

Thanks, bro!
biggrin.gif

yeah, yeah, i know i dont lissen well either, but i was too curious-glad i dropped in too; been after the lady for months now but she wants to wait a few more years for the ole' bundle of joy...
lookin good there, papa bear! my fav pic of me n Jr. was him curled up in my arm on the couch, only a few weeks old-they fit right inside your forearm n bicep! best feelin in the world:)
thanks, man. I'm still trying to soak everythin in...it's still hard to believe that I'm a father.

I gotta shake it off fast...he's growing up...and quickly.

I'm just a figment of your imagination in here...

Great looking boy, Pac! You damn sure can't never deny he's Daddy's boy... he looks just like you~ Love him as much as you can right now~ In about 10-12 you're gonna start wonder "just what the hell was I thinking" and then begin to try and figure out ways to kill him... don't worry, it's just part of being a parent (Gallagherism)~ If you both make it through those times, though... after another 8-10 years or so he'll be your best friend again~  
biggrin.gif
Thanks, Joker.
biggrin.gif

Hopefully he won't be too much of a hassle when he gets older.

biggrin.gif

That first picture....Hey Pac...uhh,the socks go on his feet bro.

hahahaha. bruva Rubb.

Paul - he is absolutely adorable!!!! I bet you are having a great time with the little guy! I remember those early days so well and they do go by fast. Pretty soon he will be toddling around on his two feet.........and yes..... then there are the teen years! I promise you will make it through!!!! It's all worth it!!! Now I'm a grandma and I get to re-live those infant times!!! Enjoy!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!
biggrin.gif

Don't roll over on him when you guys are sleeping! Good looking kid ! Must take after the wife.:D

Grats, Bruddah!

Have you bought him a board yet or will he be a
guns.gif
sponger?

Cute lookin kid you got there Pac, enjoy him now because like everyone else said they grow up fast and before you know they don't want to be cradled anymore. I have two boys a 7 and 5 year old, and I wonder were the time went, it seemed like yesterday I was bottle feeding them and changing diapers, now I'm playing playstaion with them and wrestling(getting my butt slammed all over the house). Enough rambling and enjoy and take plenty of pictures.

Paul - he is absolutely adorable!!!! I bet you are having a great time with the little guy! I remember those early days so well and they do go by fast. Pretty soon he will be toddling around on his two feet.........and yes..... then there are the teen years! I promise you will make it through!!!! It's all worth it!!! Now I'm a grandma and I get to re-live those infant times!!! Enjoy!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!
biggrin.gif
Thanks, T.
smile.gif
Time is blowing by fast with this little one...he's gonna start on cereal and baby food in a couple of months.

Everything's happening so fast.

Glad you enjoyed the pics!

Cute lookin kid you got there Pac, enjoy him now because like everyone else said they grow up fast and before you know they don't want to be cradled anymore. I have two boys a 7 and 5 year old, and I wonder were the time went, it seemed like yesterday I was bottle feeding them and changing diapers, now I'm playing playstaion with them and wrestling(getting my butt slammed all over the house). Enough rambling and enjoy and take plenty of pictures.
thanks, man. My moms always used to say the same thing. "It just seemed like yesterday you were in your crib."

Ah well...I guess it'll happen before I know it.

Back