For the ladies...

Great lookin' kid. I always loved laying down next to my kids and having them cuddle next to you. All I can say is enjoy him now for when he becomes a teenager you'll wonder where that cute little boy went!!!!!!

OMG!! He's a gonna be a lady-killer!! Those eyes and that grin!!! Melt a girl's heart I tell ya!

He already looks like a little man. I can't imagine when he hits 11 or 12, he's gonna eat you into the poor house!

Good looking boy, Pac. Enjoy him all you can.

Pac, he is so adorable! And I can tell he's a BIG boy!!!!
biggrin.gif

About him getting sleepy eyed when he lies next to Dad? Looks like you were snoozing a bit there too...
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics...I almost needled you for 'em last week, but I know you've been busy. He's just so cute!
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Good pics, Pac. Baby-time may be the one thing better than Busa-time. Mine is 5 1/2 months and she is doing the same stuff yours is, cept I wear eyeglasses, so you can imagine what I am going thru.

I see your Infamil and Nursery water. We are on Carnation Good Start Supreme now, after two different Simiilacs, and one Infamil. I bet I could do a formula post, similar to how we talk about motor oil on here !!

Keep up the good work, and beware of the poopy diapers !!

He is so darn cute. Y'all gotta stop it with the baby pics cause I want one!!!! Boy do I miss those day.
Thanks for sharing your sweet baby boy!

He is so darn cute. Y'all gotta stop it with the baby pics cause I want one!!!! Boy do I miss those day.
Thank god I missed that part!! I got mine when he was 10 years old...
Right passed the cute stage into the nightmare stage. Cured me from ever wanting babies!!
laugh.gif

Great pics Paul (even if I can't follow simple instructions; I have a problem with authority...)
Good lookin kid there!

Thank god I missed that part!! I got mine when he was 10 years old...
Right passed the cute stage into the nightmare stage. Cured me from ever wanting babies!!
laugh.gif
LOL Oh I can relate to the "nightmare" stage. I have two boy's one is 21 and the other is 9. They are both good kids but OH that mouth can get them into so much trouble sometimes!

Man how old is he Paul? 4 Months? Man his is going to be a biggin and good looking !Hey fun with the little killer and let me know if you need anything form here.
Robb

Great pics, Pac! Thanks for sharing!
smile.gif

Oh, BTW, this is Omslaw's....wife. Yeah, that's it!
biggrin.gif

yeah, yeah, i know i dont lissen well either, but i was too curious-glad i dropped in too; been after the lady for months now but she wants to wait a few more years for the ole' bundle of joy...
lookin good there, papa bear! my fav pic of me n Jr. was him curled up in my arm on the couch, only a few weeks old-they fit right inside your forearm n bicep! best feelin in the world:)

I'm just a figment of your imagination in here...

Great looking boy, Pac! You damn sure can't never deny he's Daddy's boy... he looks just like you~ Love him as much as you can right now~ In about 10-12 you're gonna start wonder "just what the hell was I thinking" and then begin to try and figure out ways to kill him... don't worry, it's just part of being a parent (Gallagherism)~ If you both make it through those times, though... after another 8-10 years or so he'll be your best friend again~
biggrin.gif

Great lookin' kid.  I always loved laying down next to my kids and having them cuddle next to you.  All I can say is enjoy him now for when he becomes a teenager you'll wonder where that cute little boy went!!!!!!
Thanks, man. I'm abit wary of how those teenager years will turn out.

OMG!! He's a gonna be a lady-killer!! Those eyes and that grin!!! Melt a girl's heart I tell ya!

He already looks like a little man. I can't imagine when he hits 11 or 12, he's gonna eat you into the poor house!

Good looking boy, Pac. Enjoy him all you can.
biggrin.gif
Thanks, Brenda! Yah...I'm dreadin those teenager years too...

"Dad? *points at full case of ribs* Is anyone else gonna eat? I don't think there's gonna be enough."

down.gif

Pac, he is so adorable!  And I can tell he's a BIG boy!!!!  
biggrin.gif

About him getting sleepy eyed when he lies next to Dad?  Looks like you were snoozing a bit there too...
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics...I almost needled you for 'em last week, but I know you've been busy.  He's just so cute!  
smile.gif
smile.gif
Heheh...thanks, Em. Actually, I was looking down at him...he was stirring a little bit in his sleep.

He's gettin heavy...real fast. The scary thing about it is that he's gettin big...on SOY FORMULA! Lord knows what's gonna happen when we start giving him the baby food and switch him over to real milk.

"Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum! Hey Pa...when will my lunch be done?"

So much for travel plans.
laugh.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Good pics, Pac. Baby-time may be the one thing better than Busa-time. Mine is 5 1/2 months and she is doing the same stuff yours is, cept I wear eyeglasses, so you can imagine what I am going thru.

I see your Infamil and Nursery water. We are on Carnation Good Start Supreme now, after two different Simiilacs, and one Infamil. I bet I could do a formula post, similar to how we talk about motor oil on here !!

Keep up the good work, and beware of the poopy diapers !!
Yeah...he's gonna be a nightmare when we switch him to regular milk. That Infamil is Soy...so he's still on a "light" diet.

Sheesh. Just the other night he put down 7 ounces in less than two hours. At the end of the night? He put down 11.

I keep on telling him to slow down. All he does is look at me and smile.

While he's still chuggin down the milk.

Back