HOT GUYS...just for the ladies...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:poke: I said "JUST FOR THE LADIES!" Jeez, men...

So, I have a new love, since watching "Eat Pray Love" and his name is Javier :drool:

Added Paul Walker too...since I'm the only gal posting in here :laugh:

Javier.jpg

javier_bardem.jpg

all_javier.jpg

a-javier-bardem-picture.jpg

PaulWalker.jpg

Paul-Walker.jpg

PW.jpg

Last edited:
He was also in No Country for Old Men. Javier Bardem, Jeffery Dean Morgan, and Robert Downey Jr. look so similar sometimes you'd think they were brothers.

Dang, sexy man with a sexy name!!! Can't get much better than that!!!! Paul Walker is cute, but too young for me!!! :laugh:

I have got to go see that movie!!! :thumbsup:

:moon:
Dang, sexy man with a sexy name!!! Can't get much better than that!!!! Paul Walker is cute, but too young for me!!! :laugh:

I have got to go see that movie!!! :thumbsup:

Paul Walker was born in '73, so not too old...Javier is my age :lol:

A girlfriend of mine and I went to see Eat Pray Love and LOVED it, but I'd feel bad for any poor sap of a man that was drug in to see that one :rofl: Totally a "find yourself chick flick" so don't torment Dennis :laugh:

:moon:

Paul Walker was born in '73, so not too old...Javier is my age :lol:

A girlfriend of mine and I went to see Eat Pray Love and LOVED it, but I'd feel bad for any poor sap of a man that was drug in to see that one :rofl: Totally a "find yourself chick flick" so don't torment Dennis :laugh:

OMG!!! He looks like he is my age or a little older. I guess "ole" Paul ain't so bad after all!!! LOL!!!!

Oh, no fear of me taking Dennis to see that movie. I want to enjoy it, not sit and listen to the impatient sighs and the figdeting!!!!

OMG!!! He looks like he is my age or a little older. I guess "ole" Paul ain't so bad after all!!! LOL!!!!

Oh, no fear of me taking Dennis to see that movie. I want to enjoy it, not sit and listen to the impatient sighs and the figdeting!!!!

Not even a stray boobie to keep his attention, so yeah, take a girlfriend and enjoy it...BTW, I now want to live in Bali and it has NOTHING to do with the hot Spaniard named Javier that lives there :rofl:

Back