So your lady don't get it?

Altec

Registered
So you say your lady doesn't understand your two wheel fascination...

She gets frustrated with you spending hours in the garage modding your ride...

She gets pi$$ed when you accidentally call out the name of your motorcycle in bed...

She won't get on the back and ride with you...

NOW you can give her a reason to love riding too.

CLICK HERE

<!--EDIT|Altec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112835148 -->

It has three settings:

1. Touring

2. Racing

3. Who needs a man!!!

I think Harley riders may have an advantage on this one.

They may have an advantage, but didn't someone post a couple of days ago looking for new mods for the busa? I'm just trying to help a brother out.

And didn't someone else post saying they were sleeping on the couch for the next year because they bought a busa? I'm just trying to help a brotha out.

See. I'm being h.e.l.p.f.u.l.
cool.gif

I got the vibe rider...ROFLMAO...I've been doing that on most of the post...

It has three settings:

1. Touring

2.  Racing

3.  Who needs a man!!!

I think Harley riders may have an advantage on this one.
I have seen this and think it's freakin' hilarious. I even have a co-worker who has "tried" one... she won't elaborate, just smiles ... ALOT!

It says they tie the speed into your rpms, right?

Think about what constitutes "high" rpms on a Harley, and then what "high" revs are on a Busa.... gives an interesting twist to the statement.."Yeah, I cranked 'er up to redline.. she really screams at 11K.."
biggrin.gif

i wonder what vabusa's view on this is lol

<!--EDIT|chev982
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112882063 -->

I am now, thanks to someone sending me a pdf file of the page...
tounge.gif

I knew it would be blocked, and I don't need the IT guys here thinking any worse of me than they already do!  
laugh.gif

All I can say, and not get in trouble, is that THAT is the absolutely the DUMBEST thing I've ever seen...no, really...

But, I surely appreciate the bikini clad woman clinging to her beast of a man on the back of that bad azz chopper...
laugh.gif
 I suppose she's his "old lady" and she's just happy that he thinks enough of her to buy her that POS seat...oh, please, STOP ME!!!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "trying to be PC here..."|1112887705 -->

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Please don't kill the messenger.  I'm not condoning it.  I just thought it was hysterical.  
down.gif
Oh, I wasn't trying to kill the messenger...
smile.gif

I think I'm just always amazed at the dumb sh*t people will "invent", that's all...
laugh.gif

Steve, how'd you read my mind?! Of course NO means YES...
tounge.gif

Back