For RSD...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
What's the absolute best "death" scene in a horror movie? Don't go posting a pic! Don't need to offend...just name the movie and some details of the scene...

I've got a list...I'll see if you're right...
laugh.gif

I'd have to say Friday the 13th part 2 when Kevin Bacon gets the arrow through the adam's apple. NNNNNNNAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTYYYYY!!!!!!!

Nah Man, All time #1 IMMHO Shower Scene from Psycho....

NExt up, a Death scen in the Movie Resident evil... Dude gets "Cubed" by a Hi-power laser... Several of em get waxed but the cubing was classic...
thumbs-up.gif

Nah Man, All time #1  IMMHO  Shower Scene from Psycho....

NExt up, a Death scen in the Movie Resident evil...  Dude gets "Cubed" by a Hi-power laser...  Several of em get waxed but the cubing was classic...
thumbs-up.gif
Yeah Rev resident evil's cubing was prety nasty.

The other two that sticks out in my mind are:

Ghost Ship, where the wire goes across the dance floor cutting everyone in half, one guy gets the upper part of his skull severed above his eyes, he just stands there looking freaked out as the top 1/3 of his head slides off. And that women crawling around trying to get her legs.

The other one is 13 ghosts, where the guy has the glass door close on him and cut him straight in half sideways, his eyes look side to side as the front part slides down the glass and the back part stays in places showing.. well you know

NExt up, a Death scen in the Movie Resident evil...  Dude gets "Cubed" by a Hi-power laser...  Several of em get waxed but the cubing was classic...
thumbs-up.gif

Ghost Ship, where the wire goes across the dance floor cutting everyone in half, one guy gets the upper part of his skull severed above his eyes, he just stands there looking freaked out as the top 1/3 of his head slides off. And that women crawling around trying to get her legs.

The other one is 13 ghosts, where the guy has the glass door close on him and cut him straight in half sideways, his eyes look side to side as the front part slides down the glass and the back part stays in places showing.. well you know
Damn Thrasher! Those two were near the top of my list...
smile.gif

Uh-oh, we think alike...
biggrin.gif

I still haven't seen Resident Evil...must rent it soon...

thumbs-up.gif

OH DAMN YEAH! THat Wire Scene was Bad ASS!!! I forgot that one...

Why does Michelle have that Flashdance Avitar? That scares me.

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092942073 -->

coulter1_copy.jpg

i think the death in seven with brad pitt are pretty grusome.
It let to the imagination the pain people had to endure. You only see the cadavre after it died

death scenes? Depends on what yer lookin for, Shells. Plain out gruesome or the psychological aspect of it?

I know it wasn't a death scene, but some stuff from "Hannibal Lecter" was pretty nuts...such as the police captain getting gutted by Lecter with the scalpel (spelling)...or the infamous "brain" scene.

"nuff said....
smile.gif

its not my #1 , its a bit lame , but its totally different than the usual .

Cool Death scene:

the first Terminator , Linda Hamilton has just dragged her beatin' azz down a long stretch of conveyer belt . She's being chased by the No-Legged Original Terminator(he's crawling too) . she crawls thru a small opening in the machinery(its a hydralic press) , the Terminator follows . He's half way thru the machine when Linda hits the start button....

he gets a whole world of hurt put on him....

then she says.....

"Now your terminated fugger"

way cool.....hav a horrific 1.....RSD.

First 10min of "Ghost Ship", a cable zapps through the ballroom, everyone just stands there then falls in half. Very cool

The rest of the movie sucks but its almost worth the rental for the laugh at the start.
tounge.gif

Back