Well I think this just ruined my day.... 2012

The CGI reminds me of The Day After Tomorrow, and that was a bit much. However, it does look like a fun show. :thumbsup:

It's just the beginning of the "Age of the Aquarius"

the movie looks good...

Last edited:
figure i have at least three more years (if i don't crumple it up in a ditch, slam into a car turning left in front of me, tick off some girl's boyfriend to the point where he hunts me down and shoots me, get in the way of a meth addict trying to get $50 by robbing my store, etc.) and i am going to do my best to enjoy every day...if i am still alive when 2013 comes around and the current world order hasn't disintegrated into complete chaos, i'll continue enjoying each day with which i am blessed :beerchug:

Nothing to fear if you've accepted Christ as your savior. Looks like a good movie though. I love a good action thriller with lots of special effects. :thumbsup:

i saw a quick preview on TV..it just looks SOO bad.. ill watch your trailer later tonight.
The idea behind 2012 is just like any other end of the world movies. its been done so many times.

+1 I am just kicking back an waiting, love watching it unfold in real time right here on the news free of charge :laugh: The suspense of which one is going to end us, our federal an state politicians racing furiously to put our country in an economic collapse while they line their own pockets, or the beginning of World War 3 the suspense is most riveting ..:laugh: Now I need another beer the show continues ... :thumbsup:

Well if the Mayans get it right im converting to thier religion....nature..trees...ill be a hippie...eerily though there have been other societies that predicting this time frame as the "start of a new cycle" whatever that is....History channel has had a good episode on it lately...

Just in case, I am going to save all my vacation and take off half of November and all of December 2012!

Back