Food Poisoning anyone... Felt like hell yesterday

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
BUT OMG... Never knew that Pancakes could do so much damage.

Bad part was I took my Favorite Model with me and she's all tore up as well. Though it was kind of a relief to hear that she was in the same boat as I was because it helped narrow down the cause.

Anyhoo, long story short I'm combating dehydration today and I am starting to feel much better.

Over all, I give Food Poisoning a 5 outta 10 for feeling horrible...

Not fun at all.

what no pics?
laugh.gif
hope you are feeling better!

ices_rofl.gif
Not far from it...

I'll get a little personal here...

At one point I had a Bucket on my lap, while sitting on the pot, cause if I tensed to hurl... Well Ya know...

Bad BAD day... Pepto didn't do anything accept come up pink... I did manage to get two Tylenol with codeine in me and kept em' down (God Bless Canada), that made a huge difference with both my state of mind, and my uh... Digestive inconsistencies.

Codeine has a decided anti-diarrheal effect which was just the ticket, I was pleased with myself on that one cause 1. I remembered that Codeine has that effect, and 2. Happened to have some on hand.

Basically I took advantage of one of the negative side effects of the stuff, worked like a champ.

laugh.gif

Man, that is pretty harsh.. Both ends wanting to do their thing at the same time...
wowold.gif

It seems like there is no end in sight either !!!!
banghead.gif

Good thinking on the codeine
thumb_up.gif
Probably helped ease some sore stomach muscles as well...
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

BUT OMG...   Never knew that Pancakes could do so much damage.

Bad part was I took my Favorite Model with me and she's all tore up as well.  Though it was kind of a relief to hear that she was in the same boat as I was because it helped narrow down the cause.

Anyhoo, long story short I'm combating dehydration today and I am starting to feel much better.

Over all, I give Food Poisoning a 5 outta 10 for feeling horrible...

Not fun at all.
your favorite model...
shutup.gif
are you seattles brad pitt
laugh.gif
after that little detail it is a little hard to feel sorry for ya
laugh.gif
lol1.gif

laugh.gif

No thank you, I've already had it. Thanks.

j/k Hope the two of you are feeling better soon. Make sure you keep pushing the fluids.

puke.gif
Save the big chuncks, the baby will be over later. J/K, glad you are feeling better. That stuff sucks. Where did you eat?

Back