Follow up on "WHY DO YOU RIDE?"

geoffmiller

Registered
Ladies & Gentlemen...

I just wanted to follow up and thank you all for both the quantity and quality of your responses to my earlier post. If this research project doesn't get an "A+" I'm gonna eat all 40 pages of it!

Your comments were passionate, articulate and enlightening. I learned a lot. For instance, I was expecting you all to be 20-something year old males. WRONG! I never realized that the Busa is both the King-Daddy of all sport bikes and also has many sport-tourer qualities-- So many of you commented on its comfort. Time does not allow me to respond to all your posts, but I wanted to say that I saw some beautiful bike pictures and can't count the number of times I read your responses and said, "Yeah! I know exactly what you mean!"

I will not buy another bike without taking a Busa for a test ride. Your passion has made an impression.

Thank you all again,
Geoff Miller
Ligonier, PA
MBA Learner at Capella University
www.capella.edu

This is a great place for info on pretty much any kind of bike, but we all drool over the Busa. Thank you for the compliments.

GM, no problem! I always have time to tell how the Busa is KING!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

you're welcome. the comfy factor is number one along with looks imo, no doubt. why waste money on something you're not going to be comfy on.

their is a post on the average age of everyone that was posted awhile back. It will give you some pretty accurate data for your paper.

laugh.gif
Ask this group to talk about Hayabusa's? Then Thank Em?
laugh.gif
Hell no need to thank em' you just provided the opportunity to do more of what they want to do anyway...
wink.gif

The Busa Demographic is interesting, generally it's 30-50s, lots of experiance, significant mental issues, multi bike ownership is common, and there are alot of cops, Marines, and others like that trying hard to make up for other.... Ummm... "Deficiencies" through Busa Ownership.
laugh.gif
They buy Fast cars, and Big Trucks too....

Oh, they uh, get sick of my sh!t quick...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109408989 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your most welcome... we are more than eager to talk about the Hayabusa (...and do some post whoring
tounge.gif
)
biggrin.gif

Back