Folks' WOOLICH RIPPED US OFF!!!

Minimarket365

Registered
Folks, Woolich ripped us off, we purchased over $5,000.00 in tuning products over the last couple of years from them, then overnight they locked our account over a false allegation of boasting, proof we asked multiple times and they did not produce any, that their TnC do not even point out. I guess your personal opinion on certain products would get your WR tuning tools locked out after they take your money from you. These tuning tools are useless now, but they still have our money in their pockets, and we have useless locked out tuning tools we paid them for that we can't even use anymore, If that's not theft I wonder what is...

Folks share this post everywhere.

Best regards.

Folks, Woolich ripped us off, we purchased over $5,000.00 in tuning products over the last couple of years from them, then overnight they locked our account over a false allegation of boasting, proof we asked multiple times and they did not produce any, that their TnC do not even point out. I guess your personal opinion on certain products would get your WR tuning tools locked out after they take your money from you. These tuning tools are useless now, but they still have our money in their pockets, and we have useless locked out tuning tools we paid them for that we can't even use anymore, If that's not theft I wonder what is...

Best regards.
Just checking.. Joined on the same day as you posted.
Who is "us" exactly... "ripped us off" ?
The question is, what did you do that bought about the result? I'm fairly certain they won't block you for no reason..

from their website .......

"What to do if your Anti Virus software disables Woolich Racing Tuned software

Some Anti Virus / Security software falsely detects the WRT Woolich Racing Tuned software as a Trojan or Virus. We have contacted the major Security Companies and reported this issue.

We have put together a document to guide you in adding the WRT software to the Whitelist in your Anti Virus software.

Please read this document and follow the instruction to resolve the issue on your computer."

1618724237287.png

Best regards.
There is a lot of people that use woolich and if what I can make of what your saying is true then I would say that's pretty messed up but a little more info as to exactly what happened and who it happened to would be helpful. If you just wanted to make this one post and not answer anything then we'll take it as someone mad that they are being punished appropriately for something they did.

Folks, Woolich ripped us off, we purchased over $5,000.00 in tuning products over the last couple of years from them, then overnight they locked our account over a false allegation of boasting, proof we asked multiple times and they did not produce any, that their TnC do not even point out.
Did you mean to say a 'false allegation of slander' ?

Just checking.. Joined on the same day as you posted.
Who is "us" exactly... "ripped us off" ?
The question is, what did you do that bought about the result? I'm fairly certain they won't block you for no reason..
I am making the community aware of this common situation.

There is a lot of people that use woolich and if what I can make of what your saying is true then I would say that's pretty messed up but a little more info as to exactly what happened and who it happened to would be helpful. If you just wanted to make this one post and not answer anything then we'll take it as someone mad that they are being punished appropriately for something they did.
This current issue is based of a false boasting allegation, we are accused of something that they could not show us proof of.... No link, no screen shots, no emails ( Nothing) and just locked our tuning account just like that.

Quote:

Dear ****

You were publicly boasting about circumventing the Woolich software - this is clearly a breach of the terms and conditions of use of the Woolich Racing Tuned software. The case is fairly straight forward as far as we are concerned, hence the account locked. But if you have any further information you would like to add, by all means, please do so.

Regards,
WR

Last edited:
Did you mean to say a 'false allegation of slander' ?
WR Quote & quote:

Dear *****

You were publicly boasting about circumventing the Woolich software - this is clearly a breach of the terms and conditions of use of the Woolich Racing Tuned software. The case is fairly straight forward as far as we are concerned, hence the account locked. But if you have any further information you would like to add, by all means, please do so.

Regards,
WR

circumventing? I would love to see what you originally posted
That's the issue nothing was posted!! Their T&C points nothing out about boasting, circumventing nor freedom of speech in that manner. Even if anything was said, their T&C shows nothing about it. We asked for proof, they never responded, we asked to give us a call, they never called, we called them and they never answered their phone. They offered us Zero resolution to this matter period.....

Dear *****

You were publicly boasting about circumventing the Woolich software
Perhaps Woolich is going on the word of someone else. If you didn't make any such boasts and they won't communicate with you, you should see if you can take it up in small claims court. You'll probably win even if Woolich shows up which I kind of doubt they will for $5000 worth of stuff. I don't know if you can make them refund anything without further legal action but it might be enough pressure to get them to communicate with you before it goes that far.

Without more info, (from both
I am making the community aware of this common situation.

I'm not sure it's classed as a "common" situation.
Obviously, you run a shop / tuning shop somewhere and have used the product before.
It's weird that you have had no response though.
But if you ever do get a response, be interested in what it says.

Some thing had to have been posted or said, Im sure Woolich just didn't decide to block you for no reason!

Back