Ok, time for a heads up folks

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Ever so often we have a rash of members having get offs. Guys, please take your time and slow down. Be looking for the idiots that drive the streets. Look for that car that can and will pull out in front of you, making that left turn. Expect them too, dont assume they will wait for you even if they see you. Please be careful out there folks, always assume everyone around you wants to run you over.

Ever so often we have a rash of members having get offs. Guys, please take your time and slow down. Be looking for the idiots that drive the streets. Look for that car that can and will pull out in front of you, making that left turn. Expect them too, dont assume they will wait for you even if they see you. Please be careful out there folks, always assume everyone around you wants to run you over.

Amen to that Bro !!!

I have spent the most part of a year and a coupla grand fixing my bike from the last get off.
Trying real hard to stay upright for a while now.:laugh:

Yes reading about the close calls and accidents here is a little disturbing, but then again it is a site for MC enthusiast.. it just makes me think about the saying..something about `those who have` and `those who are going` to lay it down....I should have sacked the guy that told me that:laugh:

lol..damn that prius toyota junk!!!! I agree though please please be careful!!!

Make sure you are looking at the car in front of you who pulls over to the right....They just might do a U-turn directly in front of you. I lost a long time buddy to this last year!

give them room to make their stupid moves without taking you out! :beerchug:

Agree. In the last two Sunday papers have read about two riders being killed. I know here you have to be extra careful out in the county. The corn is now 5 to 6 feet tall and planted so close to the road. That people cannot see the oncoming traffic.

Agree. In the last two Sunday papers have read about two riders being killed. I know here you have to be extra careful out in the county. The corn is now 5 to 6 feet tall and planted so close to the road. That people cannot see the oncoming traffic.

or deer!

Back