Florida "The Sunshine State"

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
After going 16 miserable days with no power due to Hurricane Wilma, I finally get it back a little more than a week ago. Now I find out Hurricane Gamma plans on making its arrival here Mondayish. Funny thing is, it appears its going to take the same path Wilma took.

This will be the 3rd Hurricane I experience this year. That's close to the total number I have been through since Andrew in '92.

2005 Hurricanes for me.
Katrina - Cat 1
Wilma - Cat 3
Gamma - Cat ?

Why haven't I moved yet?

After going 16 miserable days with no power due to Hurricane Wilma, I finally get it back a little more than a week ago. Now I find out Hurricane Gamma plans on making its arrival here Mondayish. Funny thing is, it appears its going to take the same path Wilma took.

This will be the 3rd Hurricane I experience this year. That's close to the total number I have been through since Andrew in '92.

2005 Hurricanes for me.
Katrina - Cat 1
Wilma - Cat 3
Gamma - Cat ?

Why haven't I moved yet?
I know the feeling, that's about what it was like here last year. Notice Lakeland right in the middle.

3_Paths_1.gif

I hate it man. My wife can't understand why I want to relocate. Might need a new wife. This sux. Oh, well. Might be time for an airboat ride tonight.

i am in the same exact boat as you. i was fortunate to only been without power for two days. anyhow tonight as i was driving home from dinner the lanes were already forming for gas. it does not matter to me i will still take miami over any other city hurricanes and all...............

i am in the same exact boat as you. i was fortunate to only been without power for two days. anyhow tonight as i was driving home from dinner the lanes were already forming for gas. it does not matter to me i will still take miami over any other city hurricanes and all...............

the grass isnt greener!!its already cold,heating oil is over 2.40 a gallon,it cost over 300k for a 3 bedroom house. and everyone is phucking mad at ya!!and we are taxed to hell and back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so hunker down then enjoy.about the only good thing is we have plenty of twisty roads!!

Back