My life has gone to the dogs!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Literally! I started working at a vets office back in the kennel area and I love it!!! I get to play with dogs and cats all day....what could be more fun? (don't answer that :laugh:)

I haven't had much time to get on here lately and miss some of the daily banter you guys and gals dish out. So tell me what's been going on in your life so I can feel connected to my .Org brother and sisters. :thumbsup:

I know Newman must have a story or ten I've missed.:whistle:

Some little comment about all the female dogs (vet name for them) all in one place, comes to mind. Glad you are having fun. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the job.:thumbsup:

My two sons have been to visit me from Iceland.

They had a big argument and punch up between themselves.
One son allegedly saved two girls from slave traders.:laugh:

Got the Bungalow next door to us, so my mum and dad can move in, so we can look after them.:thumbsup:

Got a screw in my back tyre, waiting to get it a new tyre.:banghead:

Had two teeth out. Forgot to ask for them from the dentist for the tooth fairy.

Bertie my pet ant came to visit, Lynne found him on my neck. He visits every year.

Got a funny shaped head, known this for ages though.

That's all I think of at the moment.

Good luck with the doggies and catsies.

Honestly, I'd love a job like that over sitting at a desk worrying with technology :banghead: I think it's my calling to care for pets, just never even tried it.

I'm jealous girl! Take lots of pics of the cute critters so we can all say "awwwwww" :thumbsup: Enjoy yourself!!

BB, post some pictures of you and the doggies!

I'll start with mine when he was still a Pup.

Een sleeping.jpg

Een sleeping.jpg

I think there would be some personal satisfaction of caring for and receiving the love of a pet on a daily basis. Good to see you Dawn give Randy a kick in the shins for me!

I'll get some pics tomorrow. I've found 5 dogs I'd like to take home with me but they already have homes. :(

This is one of the best jobs I've ever had.:cheerleader:

This seems fitting for my first post...I mainly lurk because I don't know nearly as much about bikes as the rest of you (I have an 07 Busa in Blue with a bunch of mods that I didn't do) but I do know a lot about dogs. I am a military and police dog trainer in Cincinnati, Oh.

If you have a sec check out this video of my dog Yaro...he's a banger in the bitework

Last edited by a moderator:
Back