Flight 06le is clear for takeoff....

T what frame sliders are those?
Vortex....

I tried to follow your example but no haps!!  Actually, the left side came out better than the right.  I started w/ the right so once I fugged up I knew what NOT to do.  
smile.gif
 It's not THAT bad but I do plan to put some trim around both sides.

Here's a pic of my hugger I just put on.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I appreciate that from fellow enthusiasts.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "added thanks"|1146011180 -->

Hugger__Medium_.JPG

Now thats what I'm talking about. That might be the color combo on the seats I'm looking for. Sweet.
Hit Tobin up and let him know!! I got the idea from the "Elasticity" bike on his website.

I just got my tag holder so I haven't really ridden (outside of the neighborhood) since the mods but the short time I've spent in the seats....VERY comfortable.

Vortex....

I tried to follow your example but no haps!!  Actually, the left side came out better than the right.  I started w/ the right so once I fugged up I knew what NOT to do.  
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments guys.  I appreciate that from fellow enthusiasts.
I like that hugger can you get a pic of the other side for us? I would like to see how its secured.

Vortex....

smile.gif

I like that hugger can you get a pic of the other side for us? I would like to see how its secured.
No prob!

It only takes 3 screws on the left side.  The right side simply "grabs" part of the frame.  I bought it from Extreme Graphics after I saw it on Cuffee's bike.  (Good lookin out Cuffee)

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "spell check"|1146017694 -->

IM000541__Medium_.JPG

Vortex....

smile.gif

Big T,
Wasn't it easy putting the hugger on? Nice bike!

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146051070 -->

Vortex....

smile.gif

No prob!

It only takes 3 screws on the left side.  The right side simply "grabs" part of the frame.  I bought it from Extreme Graphics after I saw it on Cuffee's bike.  (Good lookin out Cuffee)
No problem. I am glad you like it!

Very Nice... I'll have to check out the rear hugger for mine.
cool.gif

Vortex....

smile.gif

Big T,
It was so easy that I thought I did it wrong. I went back in the house and looked at the pictures you posted. Sure enough...5 minute install.

Vortex....

smile.gif

Big T,
It was so easy that I thought I did it wrong.  I went back in the house and looked at the pictures you posted.  Sure enough...5 minute install.
Is it the HRP-BUSA or the HP-BUSA ?

Vortex....

smile.gif

Big T,
It was so easy that I thought I did it wrong.  I went back in the house and looked at the pictures you posted.  Sure enough...5 minute install.
Is it the HRP-BUSA or the HP-BUSA ?
HRP-BUSA painted to stock LE Pearl White.

Great looking bike, The mods you've made really turned out nice. The color scheme of the seats are perfect for the 06LE.

Just wanted to post some updated pics (installed screens)....

Pic 1 of 4 (God Bless America)

IM000547__Medium_.JPG

Back