Busa169er cleared for takeoff!!!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:blue'></span>  well its monday and i spoke to the bank and scheduled tomorrow at 10am to finnalize the loan and then i called the dealer and after some talking to about when they might have it in (since they STILL had yet to order it even though I gave them a deposit monday of last week and my saleman had told me thursday they had ordered it for me!!!) and at that point a very irrate wife called and proceded (while i was at work) ..telling them that we were not signing the check from the bank unless the bike was there at the dealership and they were not getting me to sign the check and then they would order it,  and if once we showed up tomorrow if there was no bike there, she proceded to tell them where to stick thier buisness in less than lady like words...... two hours later they called me on my cell phone and they "miraculously" had MY 2006 LE busa offloaded from the truck ( yes with a new vin number to report to the bank compared to originaly the one they had on the floor)  and wanted to know when i was showing up to take delivery of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so psyched...camera is packed and i am going to go click happy so you guys can get to see all the HAPPY FACES once i take delivery (probably that i am takeing her home with me!!!! the wife that is!!!!!!) ill update ya more and post the pics once i get home from work tomorrow!!!!!!<span style='color:blue'></span>

Looking forward to seeing them pics!

WOOT! GOTTA LOVE NEW BIKE SMELL!!
cool.gif

It takes a women to get everything straighten out!
laugh.gif

(Er, that was for all of the women members of this board!)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Disclaimer:  My wife made me post this.
blush.gif

Congratulations on the new bike. Looking forward to the pictures.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

good luck with the new bike you will love it. looking forward to those pics.
vader1.gif

Congrats! Hope you got the bike and enjoyed the ride home. Pics are must.

ok yall took pics and once i got done with the dealership went right to work...got home 50 miles one way...woohooooooooooo and wasnt that cold to ride in either......came home to "my turn" ...so we went out to freinds house for short ride and bs session and let them see the bike..now i am home its 2 am...ill post the pics tomorrow

pic of where they had it parked as i walked up to the dealership

DSCF1522cropped.JPG

pic of the matching helmets we are getting they are really cool and fit well and not much wind noise either

DSCF1525cropped.JPG

hey look its my brother...he stopped in just in time to say hi from his busy schedule of sucking up the ac as the maintenance manager of a big shop...he has a 03 gsxr1000 and a really large ego lol

DSCF1526cropped.JPG

here is me note...i got everyone to stand BEHIND her not to obstruct the GREAT VIEW LOL

DSCF1528cropped.JPG

and for all that wonder..this is my lovely lovely wife with whom we corral our 7 kids with...she loves rideing just as much as i do...and yes...she can let you have it when she wants to but this time it was a good thing...she did almost all the negotiating (as i wrote in all the earlyer posts lol)

DSCF1530cropped.JPG

Back