Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

WOW the innovative stuff is really nice,but a bit on the pricey side. I think I would be better off using a Wego or Dynajet. I do have another ? about using the ecu as the killbox for my airshifter. I have seen on your site that you have a harness that has the connectors to plug into the gear position sensor and a toggle switch to use the horn button to activate the shifter. Do I need to use that harness to make the ecu work as my killbox? I do currently have the Cycle Tech air shifter, but if I can use the ecu as the kil box ,then I can get rid of the external killbox and save a little wieght.

yep thats what you need sir, you can sell your existing kill box and harness and make money to clean up the bike ;)

ready for testing, petrik just released new code that allows a different duty cycle of nos pulsation for each gear and ability to shut off in first gear. To activate go > 95% throttle and push on the mode button on throttle side.

quick cheesy video LOL

- Nos ecu gen 2 gear based[/url]

nitrouscontrol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And just when we though bench flashing was cool....................... LOL

I have actually needed this a couple of times, now I can flash in my car, seriously I actually needed this....

SunJan24131501AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

SunJan24131448AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Is there a list posted anywhere with tuners certified/experienced dyno tuning with your ecu editor?

Holly Molly! I have just spent the last 2 evenings reading every single page of this thread. Absolutely awesome! :bowdown: I cannot wait to get my new GEN II so that I can get started on it with an ECU Editor.

However, I have never actually delved into the technical and electrical side of automotives. Admittedly, some of the things ya'll have been talking about are a little over my head. :confused: That having been said, where can I go to read up on some of this stuff. I would like to be able to tune my own bike and know what I am doing (once I get it that is). :D

Thanx

I just sent my 2008 ECU off to get flashed, Its got a Power commander V , K&N street air filter,, M4 full exhaust....
I am keeping the stock RPM limiter
De restricting lower gears by installing 5th gear map...
Removing MPH limiter,,,,
Is there any think else I can to with the ECU on the bench????
Oh I am sending it to SCHNITZ
Thanks
Mike

No problem :)

Holly Molly! I have just spent the last 2 evenings reading every single page of this thread. Absolutely awesome! :bowdown: I cannot wait to get my new GEN II so that I can get started on it with an ECU Editor.

However, I have never actually delved into the technical and electrical side of automotives. Admittedly, some of the things ya'll have been talking about are a little over my head. :confused: That having been said, where can I go to read up on some of this stuff. I would like to be able to tune my own bike and know what I am doing (once I get it that is). :D

Thanx

Last edited:
using ecu editor only for fueling, my bike made

3 psi 190 hp
6 psi 230 hp
8 psi 250 hp
10 psi 270 hp

That was with air filter and full exhaust on the turbo, 3 degrees of timing pulled on all pulls.

Hi Greg - guru of the EE2 :laugh:

Quick question. The ram air compensation does the ecu figure this out based on engine rpm and gear or does it look at the speed sensor. Reason I ask is that I wanted to remove the speed sensor but I don't know if the ram air compnesation needs this signal. My guess is no but I could be wrong.

Back