Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

Does your fuel pump prime if switch is in flash position and you turn key on? If it does your wires you put into the ecu connector are either incorrect or you didn't get them all teh way in, fuel pump will NOT prime in FLASH position.

To see engine data just turn key on, make sure run switch is on, bike in neutral, put toggle switch in engine data position, and click Connect and it should go, if you still get that error message your wiring into the ecu connector isn't seated all the way in, pop the orange connector cap off and look at the pins, this is 99% of the tech calls i get on ecu flashers not working.

before too long will be playing with boost fuel on my 08 (ecu and a gm 3 bar map sensor controls fueling based on boost pressure, no extra boxes or injectors :), and ecu controlled gear based boost control, can't wait.

DSC_1650.jpg

DSC_1638.jpg

DSC_1645.jpg

Hey Greg ................ and the horspower figures are ? :cheerleader:
Presuming all is up and running of course :whistle:
:beerchug:
PS before too long will be playing with boost fuel on my 08 (ecu and a gm 3 bar map sensor controls fueling based on boost pressure, no extra boxes or injectors , and ecu controlled gear based boost control, can't wait.
Yes indeed I was doing all of this on my bike and was running sweeeeet .................... then sadly the alarm went of and spoilt the dream................... bugger

Last edited:
No fuel tank, fuel pump, radiator, she sounds good in my head :) I have all winter, trying to not finish it all this weekend LOL, Kurt came over today and we did good in a few hours though

Just a Quick 1: since my reflash when i'm in 1st gear, no throt, clutch anywhere but all the way in the bike idles up about 250/500rpm as soon as the clutch is fully in idle drops back to normal, is this a result of the ignition timing change from the group 3 maps
(and normal)? wouldn't want to kill anything for the sake of asking a question:beerchug:

Yes indeed I was doing all of this on my bike and was running sweeeeet .................... then sadly the alarm went of and spoilt the dream................... bugger[/QUOTE]

What happend Pete did I miss something?:banghead:

Thanks for the suggestions. It was the wires, of course. They were shoved in as far as I could by fingertips. I needed needle nose pliers to really shove them in until I heard a click.:beerchug:

Just a Quick 1: since my reflash when i'm in 1st gear, no throt, clutch anywhere but all the way in the bike idles up about 250/500rpm as soon as the clutch is fully in idle drops back to normal, is this a result of the ignition timing change from the group 3 maps
(and normal)? wouldn't want to kill anything for the sake of asking a question:beerchug:

Easy now!... one at a time:whistle::please:

Yes, that's from the Group 3 maps. Put it on a stand and watch the Engine Data screen on ee2. Start it up and put it in 1st gear and as the clutch is released the timing advances about 8 degrees, climbing to 10 degrees as the revs rise 4-500. If you don't alter the maps it will only do it in 6th gear. I find it quite annoying in stop and go traffic and prefer to leave the group maps alone.

Thanks Jefro I suspected this was the case, I agree at times its a little annoying but not so much that I'd prefer not to have the additional power:beerchug:

Beau sorryy mate hadn't been on line for a few days.
My previous post re the "dream" was in reference to Gregs flashing and mapping up his new turbo set up :lol:
Mans gotta have a dream you know >>>>>>>>>> :rulez:
:thumbsup:

Oh I get it now!.... just a little slow on the uptake! :banghead: sounded like you had a misshap..... alarm! I hear ya!

I know I know :corner:

Simple question for SmithaBusa. Am I crazy or did DynoJet change the PCV files to .djm when they used to be .pvm? I just looked at the Dynojet website tonight and decided to download all the maps and put them in a file for later, which I only stored two maps from before, and they don't load into the software. I feel stupid for not saving all the files from before as I want to change to a full system this spring and need the other maps to get a base map as I am not sure if anyone near me will map with this software on a dyno. Just curious if I did something wrong or if I am crazy here. Do you know anything about these new .djm files? Thanks for any info. :banghead:

Wow I feel like an idiot now, sorry that is what came up when I put in 09 hayabusa and assumed it gave me pcv maps. Sorry for the confusion. We should just put up a page for maps here to keep them available for members but not sure if that is legal or ok with DynoJet. :bowdown:

Looks good Greg.......I would take the pipe off...you gain like 20 hp..And the sound of a turbo is awesome.....

For those of you dont know My bike was tuned thru EE2, 330hp 10-11psi

Before I was using bazzaz and it was throwing 2nd dairy injector codes on high boost levels and made 330 hp @ 12-13 psi

Overall bike made same power less boost and was MORE responsive using EE2.

Well besides that my baby is gone to a new home:banghead:

Picture167.jpg

Can you contorll the second set of injectors for turbo applications.

much better than that :) you can remove your stock map sensor, and install a gm 3 bar sensor, and tune the bike based on boost pressure :) Download the software and check out the advanced setting, then boost fuel tab :)

it will get both sets of injectors to near max duty cycle. 2 seperate guys have made 330 hp with ecu and a fmu and had plenty of injector duty cycle left, they stopped due to motor or turbo limitations, not fuel :)

i will be on the dyno within a month diong it with a 1:1 regulator to see what the limits are with 1:1 fuel pressure.

boost pressure across the top, rpm down the side :)

boostpressurecontrol.jpg

Currently i have 2 pc3s, boost ref switch, 3 bar map, 1-1 reg,upgraded pump. The bike is getting carrilo rods, and je pistons so no limitations really. I run real street with it. Id like to at least ditch the secondary pc3 just to clean up the wire mess. I have all the fuel i need and the motor i will need. Id like to be able to play with the timing and other stuff. I have it flashed by schnitz right now. Do you have a contact number, id like to talk this over with the guy that is tunning my bike and have him talk to you and get him all filled in on all the capabilities of this. Its sounds like i can get it running alot better ! Did the other guys completely get rid of there pc3s ??

Last edited:
Back