Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

Welp, my bike only made 356 hp / 217 ft*lbs with ECU and stock injectors yesterday, I wonder if something is wrong... :laugh: :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Help please.... I just opened my software and let it do the auto update and now all of my prior tunes are gone. I did a search and found some shorcuts to the old tunes but clicking them only gets a message that the file has been moved or changed.

Any ideas??? Is it possible to download my current tune file from the bike?

Rich

Make sure they are .bin files. Change them if you haven't and see if they will load. However, PetriK said that some tunes won't transfer with some of the new software updates. He has been trying to fix that but just hasn't had time, he's swamped with work.

You can't get the tune out of the bike that is already loaded either...

Wow... That was scary. I finally found them. For some reason they were renamed and moved to a different folder with the update. I'm glad the bin files were time stamped.:cheerleader:

Just a note to everyone - Don't do what I did.... Be sure to backup your tunes to a flash drive or something. I've done two dyno tunes and almost lost all my work.

Rich

Well I spent a few hours tuning my 08 today. Real world tuning. I got a netbook from the money is made from selling my 2 pc's. I hucked the netbook up to the ecu editor then put the netbook in my tank bag and went for a ride. Once a came back i read the datalogger and began to tune. It was a little time cosuming but quite easy. Thanks for making such a good product. I still have some tuning to do but got a good start on it.:thumbsup:

Hi All,
I am about to flash the restrictors out of my Gen II, the bike has only got 4 into 1 yosh and BMC race filter. I was just wondering if anybody had a similiar set up to mine, flashed the restrictors out, question being was there a huge difference in power delivery/gain in the lower gears 1st > 4th ?

there won't be any hp increase, the timing being different in first gears is at low throttle low rpm, wide open throttle higher rpm stuff timing is all the same anyhow.

If anyone does have a yosh pipe and has tuned with it i'd love the map file as well, get lots of requests for it as a starter map and I want to put up a section on my site to host maps.

So any maps you would like to share please let me know, would need to know all mods done to the bike, who and how it was tuned etc.

Thanks,

Greg

If anyone does have a yosh pipe and has tuned with it i'd love the map file as well, get lots of requests for it as a starter map and I want to put up a section on my site to host maps.

So any maps you would like to share please let me know, would need to know all mods done to the bike, who and how it was tuned etc.

Thanks,

Greg

Just Sent you My All Motor Map Greg....But its an Alien Head Exhaust. I will also Send you My Motor/N2O Map as well Tomorrow. :beerchug:

Quick question on the flashing....

i set it to "fast" flash mode. Only things I changed were the PAIR removal, limiter removal, mode A only.

it will only flash in "normal mode" . Is this because of the parameters I'm changing? It did it even when I did just the PAIR removal.

Thanks!

From what I've seen, first flash everytime program is opened will be a normal flash. Then if you make change i.e. Dyno tune, then the following flashes are fast flashes. But once program is closed and re-opened you revert to a normal flash.

Back