First sub freezing ride

60 degrees minimum for me to ride...
ya but thats probably 11mo. out of the year for you
winkold.gif

Rode Sally to my sons basketball game yesterday morning. It was a balmy 17 degrees when I left the house. Here are a couple of shots of my bike since I installed the Puig. I really like how my gauges are open and visible now.
im with you bro. soon as mine gets out of the shop for its big bore mods....im ridn' EVEN IF ITS 17DEG.
laugh.gif

Rode Sally to my sons basketball game yesterday morning. It was a balmy 17 degrees when I left the house. Here are a couple of shots of my bike since I installed the Puig. I really like how my gauges are open and visible now.
im with you bro. soon as mine gets out of the shop for its big bore mods....im ridn' EVEN IF ITS 17DEG.
laugh.gif
Yea well it is 14 here in FtWayne at the moment.. Indy can not be much better...

love the Puig, have the same one myself
beerchug.gif
here's a pic of mine when i was out riding this morning.....and yes, that is the correct temp and no, i don't have heated gear...anyone out there wanna ride? for some reason, i was all by myself...i did rev it up as i passed a couple of the local harley bars that were letting out as i went by a little after 3 am and a couple of the drunks actually cheered
thumb_up.gif

IMG_1730__Large_.JPG

laugh.gif
Yea well it is 14 here in FtWayne at the moment.. Indy can not be much better...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
here's a pic of mine when i was out riding this morning.....and yes, that is the correct temp and no, i don't have heated gear...anyone out there wanna ride?  for some reason, i was all by myself...i did rev it up as i passed a couple of the local harley bars that were letting out as i went by a little after 3 am and a couple of the drunks actually cheered
thumb_up.gif
Damn Bro, That is just to cold !
wowold.gif

beerchug.gif
here's a pic of mine when i was out riding this morning.....and yes, that is the correct temp and no, i don't have heated gear...anyone out there wanna ride? for some reason, i was all by myself...i did rev it up as i passed a couple of the local harley bars that were letting out as i went by a little after 3 am and a couple of the drunks actually cheered
thumb_up.gif
you gotta be kidding.... pray tell what were we doing out riding at that hour in the first place??? Remind me to never complain about the cold when riding....

beerchug.gif
here's a pic of mine when i was out riding this morning.....and yes, that is the correct temp and no, i don't have heated gear...anyone out there wanna ride?  for some reason, i was all by myself...i did rev it up as i passed a couple of the local harley bars that were letting out as i went by a little after 3 am and a couple of the drunks actually cheered
thumb_up.gif
clap.gif
your a die hard man. if i lived around you id ride w/ya.
hello.gif

Back