First sub freezing ride

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Rode Sally to my sons basketball game yesterday morning. It was a balmy 17 degrees when I left the house. Here are a couple of shots of my bike since I installed the Puig. I really like how my gauges are open and visible now.

random_010.jpg

The ride there was not too bad, but on the way home was a different story. My finger tips got so cold they were hurting. Should have worn my ski gloves. Needless to say, I will plan a little better next time. Other than that, it was a good ride. The rear was a little loose and she fish tailed on me a couple of times. I did push the edge just a little to see where it was. Come on spring time!

random_011.jpg

17, are you NUTS?!?

Man, you must be having riding withdrawal BAD!!!
laugh.gif

Hang in there buddy, you'll be back in the Ozarks slicing & dicing before you know it...
winkold.gif

After i got really sick a few times from riding in the cold, i hung it up. I know the feeling though of wanting to get out on the bike.

Luci has the same screen. I like the Puig alot better than the ZG. Be careful, you gotta dress for the ride. See you in AR.

17 degrees is nuts. I am complaining now and it is 59 degrees outside. I guess that just shows how spoiled we are down here.

High here yesterday was around 13 with a wind chill around zero. I'm jonesin' to go ride too, but the roads will have to be clear and temps in the 40s for a few days before I break out one of the bikes.

I hear ya. Yesterday the high was 7. Today it is supposed to warm up to 10. Windchill is way below zero. I'll wait for spring.
beerchug.gif

+1 on the Puig DB. Better view of the gauges, and it creates a larger windstream that's easier to tuck into.

Stuck with the same weather here. High of 16 today, below freezing for the next week.

Can't wait for Daytona March 1.

And I thought I was bad.... James you need help buddy... I think there is a "six speed" group around your area for "riding withdrawls" They are not so formal as the "12 Steppers" but just as supportive
rofl.gif

What finish is on the screen?

Havent rode Bessy since Thanksgiving, Been put to bed for a while now. Sure hope it warms up to get her out soon. We Wisconsinites need some
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

And I thought I was bad.... James you need help buddy...   I think there is a "six speed" group around your area for "riding withdrawls"    They are not so formal as the "12 Steppers" but just as supportive  
rofl.gif

What finish is on the screen?
Its the dark smoke.

Back