That's all I can stand

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Well, despite raining late into the evening yesterday and freezing temps over night, I rode Smokey to work today. I had to take it easy since it was still below freezing when I left this morning. My eyes were pealed for ice on the shady back roads. Once I got to the highway, all was well. Except for the fingers. I still don't have grip warmers on her and even with snowmobile gloves on my finger tips were freezing.

Ahhh, the first ride of the year
smile.gif

I don't know how you guys up north can stand not being able to ride. If I go two days without riding, I start going through withdrawls
tounge.gif

Robyn ( my wife) rode her Busa to work today...she said the same thing...everything else was fine except her finger tips....but she said the ride home today when its 50 will be so worth it....I am going to inhale my lunch today so that I canget some riding in before I have to get back to work....

It gets cold, but it sure if fun. And the bike runs so much better sucking in that cool air! Be careful Dennis!
beerchug.gif

burrrr.. got goose bumps just reading this thread..

Hard core for shore there Dennis..
thumb_up.gif

I feel bad reading this stuff!!!

I moved here from a stint in Michigan so I know what cold is. The cold I can take (for about 5 minutes) but it's the grey and rain I can't deal with.

I wish it was better for you all.

Mark

Until it hits 40-50 at night my ride is perfectly fine in the garage and my fat a$$ in the heated truck. There will be plenty of time to ride this year.

Cold weather certainly stinks! Years ago I rode the bike to school and to see the GF regardless of the temperature. Did have enough sense not to ride in the snow! When I entered my fifties I did enact one new rule: NO MORE frozen fingers. I have a new Busa in my garage with 15 miles on it. As much as it bothers me, I will not ride at less than 45'. Road surfaces are too cold and tires too greasy to ruin my day.

Back