That's all I can stand

It gets cold, but it sure if fun. And the bike runs so much better sucking in that cool air! Be careful Dennis!
beerchug.gif
I always am, well at least I always try to be.

Coldest I ever rode in was 37* here in NY. Damm that was cold. My finger tips were numb! That was also before the salt and sand was put down. Man I can't wait to ride again! I envy you guys who live in the warmer states who can ride all year long.

I was going to recommend hot hands, but I see Ray already has. When I lived in Oregon I did some cold weather riding. The hot hand inserts kept my hands the warmest they have ever been on a motorcycle. They are better than heated grips, and they last a long time.

Cool that you rode though. I feel guilty, I try to ride to work everyday. It usually in the mid 40's to mid 50's at 3:00 am when I go to work. But in the afternoon when I'm coming home, its in the 70's to low 80's.

Even if it does get warm enough to ride in Chicago, the God Damn potholes are so big and numerous you would kill yourself. This is the worst I've seen them in 25 years. There's a couple that are 4 or 5 feet across and 6 inches deep. It ridiculous.

Back