First ride

Congratulations on a great choice. Beautiful color combo! Busas help us channel our internal Valentino Rossis or Ricky Gadsons. Definitely one of the better all around motorcycles out there.

@Red05
and
@Windtherapy (too)

jep the engine is fantastic - power ´n torque with - felt - no end

but the agility for curvy roads in the hills etc. is not the best - ok - at gen2 they increased it a bit
but for my feeling not enough.

so the agility should be improved / increased
at ALL busa ;)
esp. when you´re living in mountainous reagions like e.g. the rocky mountains or similar (like sweden)

Just had delivery of my 06 today and first busa ride! Extremely impressed by the stability, handling and throttle response to my old v-rod. It was like riding a low flying F35 Hornet on rai

Just had delivery of my 06 today and first busa ride! Extremely impressed by the stability, handling and throttle response to my old v-rod. It was like riding a low flying F35 Hornet on rails!

View attachment 1633236
View attachment 1633237
Truly a beautiful bike..

but the agility for curvy roads in the hills etc. is not the best - ok - at gen2 they increased it a bit
but for my feeling not enough
Clearly not the best but darn capable. I’m way faster in the turns on the Tuono but I would not want to ride it 200 miles on the freeway. The Busa eats it up and when I get there will embarrass some sport bikers in the twisties.

Aside from all the silly talk, you picked a good bike to make the big change. "Welcome aboard. You will be assimilated".....There's no going back.

Back